Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

After Twilight

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM
  • 29 Replies

What did read after Twilight? I just haven't been able to get into anything else since the beginning of this year. I need good suggestions. 

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
abbynzachsmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:25 PM

The book or the series?lol. I read the entire series in a week, then read it again. But since then I have read a lot of books. The most recent being "The Last Song"  by Nicholas Sparks...it was a really good, sweet book.

navy     Lovin my Sailor!!!

Pregnant with baby #3? join us! ~ Pregnant again!...baby#3

Want to connect with other Navy wives? Check us out! ~ Navy Wives

julieobug
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I have read this awesome vampire hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton its the Anita Blake series and its wicked awesome!!! Its a 17 book series tho so it takes some dedication to read them all but once you start you'll get hooked...The first book is called "Guilty Pleasures".

Quoting Laacey:

What did read after Twilight? I just haven't been able to get into anything else since the beginning of this year. I need good suggestions. 

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

babies

baby

Laacey
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:27 PM

The saga. 

smarshy

Bump for later, I want to know too!

I have just been re-reading them, lol. Sad.

I don't like "adult fiction" much.. It is depressing

Ebony83

I started reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

kelbel619
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM

The Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris (TruBlood on HBO is based on them).  I am on book 6 and love them more then Twilight!  They are definitely for adults though.

zoeybearsmama
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM

after i read all the twilight, i read the blue blood series, umm then the house of night, i love those, there about vampires but take different views from eachother.  now im reading the wheel of time series, its insanely long, they just released the 12th book and theres one more, but that ones completely different from the other three lol

babies

CafeMom Tickers

julieobug
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

oh my gosh these are awesome too!! I can read one of these in a day even with having 2 babies because O read insanely fast but these are awesome too!

Quoting Ebony83:

I started reading the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

babies

baby

EeeesMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM

so nora roberts makes some great trilogies some about witchcraft some of vampires diff things, very good romance and much steamier than twilight, oh and there is the night world series by L.J. smith that are fairly decent however not "naughty" at all.  other than that let me know im lookin for some good books too!

mandasilver88
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM

The Last Apprentice By Joseph Delaney

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)