Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any Grey's lovers out there??

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM
  • 29 Replies

I love that show.. one of my FAV shows!!!! I still can't believe George died... sometimes it feels like I know them personally, like George was someone I "personally" knew!! LOL.... anyways.. does anyone else feel the same way??

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
annie6884
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Greys is the only show that I ABSOLUTELY cannot miss!! LOL!!

AARBelford
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:32 PM

Yes I feel the same way!! Sometimes when I am talking to hubby about the show I talk like I am bff's with them and know their characters personally! So incredibly sad I know! lol

Bradsmommy22
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I'm addicted!!! I got my SO addicted too lol

abbysmommy429
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:34 PM

Oh ... I love Grey's. I am sad about George too, but I am not going to miss Izzy very much.  Is Meredith really pregnant in real life and that is why she is in bed?

CafeMom Tickers
newmom28
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:35 PM

HAHA im the same way!! When George died I put it down as my status on facebook.. I got several IMs saying "i'm sorry" they thought it was an actual person! I think they thought I was crazy when I said he's a character from Grey's LOL

Quoting AARBelford:

Yes I feel the same way!! Sometimes when I am talking to hubby about the show I talk like I am bff's with them and know their characters personally! So incredibly sad I know! lol

newmom28
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM

I heard somewhere that she was, but i'm not sure!

Quoting abbysmommy429:

Oh ... I love Grey's. I am sad about George too, but I am not going to miss Izzy very much.  Is Meredith really pregnant in real life and that is why she is in bed?

foreveryoung84
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:37 PM

love that show. can't believe Izzy is off the show... think she will come back? she is my fav outta all off them. i know can't believe he died either... such a sad episode. i cried my eyes out

momofgirls63
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:39 PM

I think she just recently had the baby:)  ETA: Ok, I just googled it. She named her Stella Luna.

Quoting newmom28:

I heard somewhere that she was, but i'm not sure!

Quoting abbysmommy429:

shebearncub
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:54 PM

I am also addicted! Its coming on in a few mins here! Cannot wait.....

connorsmommy120
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:56 PM

Yes, I love Grey's. It's going to be on here in about 5 minutes. I can't wait!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)