Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My DH...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:41 PM
  • 6 Replies

Poll

Question: Prankster DH?

Options:

Big time prankster!!

Not at all.

Sometimes.

Other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 17

View Results

Was going to play a prank on me tomorrow but he sucks at keeping secrets so he told me his plan. Lol. Apparently his shop earned a 72(3-day weekend) since they had haven't had any alcohol related incidences(military) and he was going to turn the volume down on his phone and sleep in tomorrow and let me freak out when I woke up. Turd.

sticking out tongue

Anybody else have a prankster for a husband?

marineswink  expecting girl

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
briansmommy7143
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM

I wish he was.... my Dh is too serious all the time. I'm more of the prankster.

Saveyourtatas.gif picture by kellyw9608

mommy2alissa
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:42 PM

DH has done that to me before lol 

milmiracle
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:46 PM

My guys a prankster but I kick ass.  The other day he asked for a "little" water so I bring him the biggest glass w/ about 2 sips of water, LMAO.   He flipped and I just cracked up in his face.

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Hubby does that to me all the time. If he's off work and I don't figure it out (mainly the little holidays, because I'm used to every job he's had since we met where you only had Christmas Day off) he'll stay in bed after I get up and get my niece and nephew and feed them. I'll look at the clock and freak out because it's 8:30 and he's not up yet. He laughs every time.

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

booger14
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:47 PM

I DO!  He likes to play pranks on me and his good friends.  He once scared the S%#$ out of me, i started to cry, then laughed.  He has gotten me with ice cold water in the shower.  He has drawn a swastika on my face when I was asleep, he is half black and he thinks its funny that people might think I'm racist specially his family.  He has drawn a mustache and uni-brow on me, he has hidden stuff to make me look crazy looking all over the house. 

sweetnsassymami
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:48 PM

we prank each other lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)