Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i am in tears right now.... :*(

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM
  • 13 Replies

i am sitting on the couch with the recliner out.  aiden (almost 3) climbs up between my legs, puts his head on my belly and says "i wanna lay by the baby"  so of course i took a picture.  then he says "i wanna give baby a kiss too!" i'm glad i had the camera out and ready!!! OMG it was the cutest thing ever!!!!!!! 

My eggo is preggo!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsApple
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:53 PM

Too cute!

Photobucket
kimbob2284
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:56 PM

So sweet! 

Kierri
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:56 PM

AWww... too cute >.<! I hope my daughter get's excited whenever we have another child.. which will be at least another year or two.

monkeyrhea
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM

That is so sweet!!  My oldest used to lift my shirt up so that the baby could watch tv with us and I was NOT allowed to put my shirt down :) 

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
ethansmom121907
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Hi Im due end of December . And my 22 month old does the same thing . He says thats his baby . And he lays there with his ear to my belly listening to thebaby he kisses and hugs my belly its so darn cute.

What was cute today im 32 weeks prego and docter was listening to the heartbeat as soon as she heard the babies she was fixen to tell us now that is the babies heart beat and Ethan my 22 month old said that is my baby.. It was so darn cute. He has been in the room when i got all my ultrasounds he has been there for everything .. Except when i have my c section hell be in waiting room with Nana and Papa and his other grandparents and family ..

my boys
SherBear1121
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM

awwww thats so cute. My son Aedan does the same thing too.  At night when he makes his rounds to give everyone night night hugs and kisses, he stops and hugs my belly and gives it a kiss.

You don't win a war by dying for your country. You win a war by making the other son-of-a-bitch die for his.patriotic

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:29 PM

lol my dd did this the other day, she does it from time to time. walks up to me, lifts my shirt and gives baby kisses :) :)

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

scootermom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Quoting kimbob2284:

So sweet! 

momof2jmms
by Silver Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:31 PM

I love it. 

Beauty LouBeauty Lou  " In God We Trust"

LavenderMom23
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:42 PM

AWWW

The sin of the century is the loss of the sense of sin.  ~ Father Corapi

http://www.thecatholictreasurechest.com/corapi.htm

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)