Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What should I change?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM
  • 14 Replies

This was done earlier and I was skipped, lol.
So be 100% honest. What can you see from this pic that I could change to look better?
Post your own pics too if you are brave!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
madisonfraser
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:57 PM

No ma'am. You were not skipped. I replied!

I said I think a coat of clear mascara,or a light brown would look awesome. Maybe a tinted lip balm. Other than that, nothing.

peenut0602
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:58 PM

What are you allowed to change? DO you mean as far as doing your makeup, or hair or changing your style of clothes?

i know i need alot of work... i'm a hot mess! but at least my babies are cute ;-) lol

aikenchic
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 6:59 PM

I'm sorry I didn't see the original post so I don't know in what context you are talking about with needing to change anything.  If I go by the post above, me, I would say you need to change absolutely nothing.  You are very beautiful, have a beautiful complexion, beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile. 

isra1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Oh, I missed it :)
Quoting madisonfraser:

No ma'am. You were not skipped. I replied!

I said I think a coat of clear mascara,or a light brown would look awesome. Maybe a tinted lip balm. Other than that, nothing.

aidia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:00 PM

I agree with a slightly tinted balm and maybe some clear mascara to liven up your eyes a bit. Your skin is near flawless, so I don't think you need much else. Overall, you look great.

hardworker876
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:01 PM

You have natural beauty.

isra1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:03 PM

This is just for fun! Anything you see about me that needs to be changed, say it! Lol. I will probably not change a thing, I am happy with myself (Which is why I am secure enough to put myself out here like this, lol)
I disagree and agree with you. You are not a hot mess and you do make beautiful babies!!!!
Your DD favors you a lot!
So maybe lighter hair or light highlights

Quoting peenut0602:

What are you allowed to change? DO you mean as far as doing your makeup, or hair or changing your style of clothes?

i know i need alot of work... i'm a hot mess! but at least my babies are cute ;-) lol

isra1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:05 PM

I love my skin :)
It was terrible when I was a teenager!

Quoting aidia:

I agree with a slightly tinted balm and maybe some clear mascara to liven up your eyes a bit. Your skin is near flawless, so I don't think you need much else. Overall, you look great.

aidia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:09 PM

I was the opposite. I had great skin as a teenager, but then had adult acne. I would get the under the skin blemishes. I had to go to the dr. and be put on low dose antibiotics as well as a cream to put on my face. Thankfully, it all worked out. :)

It is great to see someone so confident in who they are! Kudos to you.

Quoting isra1986:

I love my skin :)
It was terrible when I was a teenager!

Quoting aidia:

jenniepepsi
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:11 PM

i would love to look like you hon. your georgious. about the only thing i can think of is maybe some powder to take the shine off.

what about me?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)