Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

VENT!!!! *UPDATE*

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM
  • 7 Replies

Ok, I probably shouldn't be mad but I am. We live with my dad, I cook dinner 4-5 nights a week. Tonight im cooking a pork loin, butter beans, corn and mac and cheese. Well my dad's girlfriend just called and he asked her to bring him a roast beef sandwich from Arby's. I told him not even 5 mintues ago that I have started dinner, and he said "Oh, that sounds good!". ughh... I hate cooking for him and him NEVER eating it! He has ate what I cooked maybe 2 times out of the 5 months we have lived here. I know its not because I cook stuff he doesn't like, I always ask him what he wants for dinner! UGHHHHHHH

**Update- My dad eats his sandwich, then makes a plate of what I cooked (he only got the mac and cheese and some pork loin)! YAY----NOT! he takes literally 2 bites of the mac and cheese, then throws it all away saying he was full! UGHHH. I wish he would have let me wrap the plate up for lunch tomorrow or something.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
spcjones203
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:28 PM

So start cooking JUST enough for your family, nothing for him. He'll get pissed when there's no food even offered to him anymore.

briansmommy7143
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM

Maybe you don't cook well. LOL, totally kidding.... that would irritate the piss out of me too.

Saveyourtatas.gif picture by kellyw9608

Davids_Wife1307
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM

LOL. If I cooked bad, I would understand. But damnit.. IM PISSED! I cook good! lol

Quoting briansmommy7143:

Maybe you don't cook well. LOL, totally kidding.... that would irritate the piss out of me too.

aidia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:35 PM

I would be really annoyed and start only making enough for my family.

De_Chick
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:42 PM

Just start making whatever you're going to make and don't expect him to eat it. That way if he does great if he doesn't then you don't feel put out.

Davids_Wife1307
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:10 PM

bump for update 

CVislosky
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM

Quoting spcjones203:

So start cooking JUST enough for your family, nothing for him. He'll get pissed when there's no food even offered to him anymore.

Haha. I would do this. My dad hated it when I did this to him. This is so funny.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)