Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AWWWW HE GOT ANOTHER BOO BOO!!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM
  • 10 Replies

My Poor Little DS... He's just NOT having a good Month.... Last week he stepped on a piece of Glass and Cute his foot open... NOW I was chasing him down the Hallway and He tripped and fell and Hit our bench... I feel soooo bad... Look at his poor litttle forehead!!

Anyone Elses kiddos got ouchies while u where playing with them and It made u feel like crapola!?!?

AND YES my DS is drinking out of a Pink cup... His was dirty and he wanted a drink right then and there so I let him use it... LOL!!

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
manderjane
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM

My youngest is two and ever since he could crawl, he's had a booboo on his face somewhere for family pictures. Never fails.  The last time we went, I dabbed some concealer onto his forehead.  LOL!

manderjane
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Didn't you know?  It takes a real man to dig pink, Mom!  ;) 

apeclark2008
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 1:55 AM

LOL!!! OH I KNOW... my Nephew Micheal has a Shirt that says "only Tough guys wear pink" LOL!! But at his age he wouldn't care if I put him in a dress... as long as he could have his Gramcrackers and Juice!! LOL!!!

Quoting manderjane:

littlemama810
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 1:56 AM

Aww poor cutie. A few days ago I was playing with my son outside and he tripped on the side walk and face planted. I felt so awful. He cut his lip up. I only let him play a few more minutes then took him in, he wasn't to happy. Also, the worst boo boo he got was a couple months ago. I was cleaning the livingroom and was bringing a coffee mug to the kitchen. I didn't know he was right behind me and turned around quick with it in my hand and bashed his forehead. I felt like the worst mom in the universe. I took one look at him after it happened and turned to my DH and said lets go to the Dr. right now.

14 month milestone Pictures, Images and PhotosNO CIO Pictures, Images and Photosbaby wearing Pictures, Images and Photosi love my baby boy Pictures, Images and Photosaugust baby Pictures, Images and Photosworking mom Pictures, Images and Photoslove my husband Pictures, Images and Photosco sleeping Pictures, Images and PhotosRear facing blinkie 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Momof3smoochies
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:01 AM

Oh this is the house of ouwies. We have an ouwie every 5 minutes.  And yes some of those ouwies have been caused by me "mama the mean mommy". Just yesterday I was playing superman with my two year old and I got soo dizzy I rammed him into the wall, lol. I felt like crap...

apeclark2008
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:05 AM

OK I HAVE to appoligize..... I actually laughed... Im so sorry... I could help it... I could just see it in my mind and it was funny.... But yeah I'd feel horrible too.. I knocked DS's head in the car door when he was like 3 months old trying to get his Chunky ass into a carrier..

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

Oh this is the house of ouwies. We have an ouwie every 5 minutes.  And yes some of those ouwies have been caused by me "mama the mean mommy". Just yesterday I was playing superman with my two year old and I got soo dizzy I rammed him into the wall, lol. I felt like crap...

Momof3smoochies
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:12 AM

It's ok. I laughed too...Good thing he didn't get any bumps or bruises.

Quoting apeclark2008:

OK I HAVE to appoligize..... I actually laughed... Im so sorry... I could help it... I could just see it in my mind and it was funny.... But yeah I'd feel horrible too.. I knocked DS's head in the car door when he was like 3 months old trying to get his Chunky ass into a carrier..

Quoting Momof3smoochies:

maizys_mom
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:18 AM

My DD is going to be three on Sunday and for as long as I can remember she gives herself booboos. I've accidentally scratched her on the cheek a few times or stepped on her feet. SHe is a trooper though and usually apologizes to me before I can apologize to her!

siberiantiger
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:50 AM

Don't you just love them at this age, before someone can get to him and tell him he should not wear certain things?

Quoting apeclark2008:

LOL!!! OH I KNOW... my Nephew Micheal has a Shirt that says "only Tough guys wear pink" LOL!! But at his age he wouldn't care if I put him in a dress... as long as he could have his Gramcrackers and Juice!! LOL!!!

Quoting manderjane:

apeclark2008
by on Oct. 30, 2009 at 2:56 AM

yeah micheal is 14 and He wears some Weird stuff... LOL... but I Love him... His mom doesn't care WHAT he wears as long as it doesn't have any curse words on it.... or Shows his Butt or anything.. I will be the same way... as long as DS is a good kid and Isn't a bully we'll be ok..

Quoting siberiantiger:

Don't you just love them at this age, before someone can get to him and tell him he should not wear certain things?

Quoting apeclark2008:

Quoting manderjane:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)