Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need to hear good news...

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM
  • 33 Replies

so what good things have happened to you this week??

CafeMom Tickers

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kimberley79
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:37 PM

nothing this week but come november 10 I will find out what I am having yeah

southernjess3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:40 PM

yay! i cant find out until january..lol

Quoting Kimberley79:

nothing this week but come november 10 I will find out what I am having yeah

CafeMom Tickers

ColtonKeatonMom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:40 PM

Nothing really....everything seems to have gone wrong this week...

I washed the covers we had over our couches this morning, and while they were drying my youngest was sitting on the couch and had a...ummmmm....blow out. UGH! It was disgusting, and took forever to clean off.

My grandpa is in the hospital, AGAIN, he just got out Monday.

My youngest also has a bruise on his back for every rib that he got SOMETIME at church during play practice (he was left with more than one responsible adult) it literally looks like someone squeezed him way too hard.

OHH OHHH! Something good!! My 3 year old has had the same pair of BIG BOY undies on all day long with out an accident! He didn't even spray pee all over the seat!!!

1cmsiggy-3.jpg 4CM picture by fgmeda05

southernjess3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:43 PM

is this why everyones been so mean this week? nobodys had anything good this week??

CafeMom Tickers

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:45 PM

we painted and carved pumpkins :) this saturday is halloween :) AND me and df get a nice away from dd and hopefully an amazing date night :) :) :)

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

mirandas_mom
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM

My daughter is doing much better after having had the flu!

boyx3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Nothing exceptional this week but my sister is getting married next week and I will get to see my mom for the first time since my dad died. I cant wait to see my mom and my neices! And my sister, of course!

maddiesmommy626
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM

I got a surprise check in the mail today.  It was only for a $102, but it took some of my worry away.  I was ready to ask my mom for a loan to buy groceries & household stuff until my next paycheck.  It couldn't have come at a better time!  Other than that, my week has been crap-zilla.  Car broke down & got towed (I swear they towed it as soon as I left it.. Next morning we went back to get it & it was long gone).. owe a shit ton to get it out.  blah!

REST IN PEACE, MY JACK JACK.  6-5-08 to 8-10-08

southernjess3
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM

im sorry..ive had a crappy week too..

CafeMom Tickers

hfs1998
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Quoting southernjess3:

im sorry..ive had a crappy week too..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)