Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for Halloween?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM
  • 30 Replies

We usually go trick or treating in the neighborhoods and do the trunk or treats at the churches. My cousin is having a halloween party for the kids, so we are doing that.

what is everyone doing?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:45 PM

Trick or treating with the kids. Then, later in the evening, an adult Halloween party.

HLoeffler08
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM

My daughter is going to her grandma's. They live in a subdivision so they are taking her. We have the baby at home and live way out in the middle of no where..

aidia
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Trick or treating at the square in town tomorrow.. then trick or treating house to house Saturday. 

MrsApple
by Gold Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:47 PM

A local shopping center here is doing a Monster Bash for the kids in the early afternoon,with trick or treating around the businesses located there,so I'll take my daughter to that and then we're going to meet up with my parents,younger sisters,brother,SIL and their boys for trick or treating in their neighborhood.Unfortunately hubby has to work and miss it all!Maybe the perps will keep him entertained,lol.

Photobucket
simplee_me
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM

My son is going to a halloween party at a friend's house.. And I'm going over to a friend's house for a little get together as well.

bizkit_fanky
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:48 PM

We had planned on takin dd  trick or treating.. then to a party.. she was excited about the hayride... but............ now she has the flu... if she is better Saturday we are gonna take her to  the houses of friends/family and a few others... very few...  then come home and have a pizza party and watch a scary movie...

Schleetle
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:49 PM

Trick or Treating at the YMCA tomorrow, and then on Saturday we'll take them to Publix for candy, and our neighborhood is having a block party. My in-laws usually take them to the festival with trunk or treat, but they are out of town for Halloween this year.

Pregnancy Ticker

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM

we are going to my hometown to go trick or treating...(small town) first time my dd is going (she just turned 2) so that should be fun :)

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

MissiHampt
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:50 PM

Tomorrow night at my son's karate school they are having a trunk or treat and costume contest thing.  Then saturday morning is a parade and another costume contest, then trick or treating from store to store.  Then, at night we'll do the normal trick or treat thing, either here or in my mom's neighborhood. (she lives in a townhouse, and I'm still trying to get over being sick, so it'd be less walking for me, lol).

Missi....loving wife to Jason, mommy to Ricky (1-12-05), and soon to be mommy to Logan Douglas (due Feb 2010).  I'm a cloth diapering, baby wearing, breastfeeding till baby wants to quit, homeschooling, non-circumcising, anti-cry it out, part time working, animal loving, trashy romance novel reading, farm raised hillbilly.  I have had Meningitis and Swine Flu and lived to tell about it.  Any questions?

imamombygrace
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:51 PM

We have lots of things planned for this fall weekend. Tomorrow is oldest DD's school's Fall festival.

Saturday- Visiting a friend in my hometown with dh and dds. We are attending a parade, festival they are having there, having lunch together, shopping with our girls..while the guys play xbox, and then going to her church for a bonfire...roasting weenies and marshmallows. They will also do Bible stories.

Sunday- We are going to our area's biggest festival/fair of the year. It's my youngest's first time and I know she is going to be amazed by the lights. Oldest DD has been talking about roller coasters all week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)