Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

huge party tommrow and I need help

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:59 PM
  • 6 Replies

So I am going to a costume party tomm hosted by an old boyfriend and a lot of my old friends will be there and of course some people I don't know. I just don't know what to wear. I have a witch costume, and I have a sexy maid costume (that I bought last year to wear to the rocky horror picture show). But I don't know which one to wear. Can anyone help me decide? I don't have pics of me in both but give me about an hour or two and I will try to find them.(a friend I went with to the RHPC has pictures of us from there and I have a picture of me in the witch costume).  But seriously any ideas or suggestions on what to wear would be great. The witch costume is floor length, long sleves,black and teal with gold detailing, and I would be wearing black combat boots. The sexy maid costume is red and black, short enough that I bought black panties with ruffles on them in case I had to bend over, ties to keep it up, and would be wearing black and red 5inch platform heals with.(and black theigh high fishnets if I can find both of them, if not then normal nude hose)

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 7:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
JulyBabies
by Platinum Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:01 PM

Sexy  is always more fun, I went with a sexy costume this year.

4armycuties
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:07 PM

I would say go sexy. Why dress up like a witch and give him ammo for jokes? I'll check back to see if you got the pics up.

angie729
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:06 PM

Quoting 4armycuties:

I would say go sexy. Why dress up like a witch and give him ammo for jokes? I'll check back to see if you got the pics up.

crvlev
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:20 PM

dude wouldn't make jokes I think he's still in love with me..(but we're talking REALLY old boyfriend) like from 8 years ago.) He's always bragging about once being with me which is kinda weird.

anyways... I couldn't get ahold of my friend to have her send pics of the maid costume but now I'm gonna try and search online and see if I can find the actual costume somewhere.

Here is a picture of me in the witch costume though....

crvlev
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 9:50 PM

this is the closest to mine that I can find except where its black in the picture mine is red and pink in the picture mine is black. also mine doesn't have any furry trim and the apron part is smaller.

http://www.halloweenexpress.com/hot-french-maid-adult-costume-p-3919.html

crvlev
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:16 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)