Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant (TMI, not sure)?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM
  • 2 Replies

Well me and SO were not planning on TTC until January, but I think I may be pregnant. I check my breasts every morning and a couple mornings ago they are like two times bigger than they were the previous day. My breasts normally get bigger before my period but this is WAY too big for that. I have no idea when my period is supposed to be but I am assuming I am 7 days before or closer to my period. Well last night I went out and bought a pregnancy test, I took it last night and it was negative. If I am though a few days away from my period and I took it at night (instead of in the morning) I still could be pregnant. At least I think so. Has this ever happened to anyone?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
buggersmommy
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:34 PM

d 4 neg test results with my second one i knew i was pregnant but the test couldnt confirm it till my missed period just try a test again here in about a week and see what the results say

----- Visit my CafeMom homepage at http://www.cafemom.com/home/buggersmommy
saylorsmomma
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM

Quoting buggersmommy:

d 4 neg test results with my second one i knew i was pregnant but the test couldnt confirm it till my missed period just try a test again here in about a week and see what the results say

Thank you, that is good to know. I did buy a pack with two tests (first response) so we will see:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)