Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fighting about whether or not to have 3rd child....

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM
  • 3 Replies

My husband and I got into a huge argument about having a third child, we have a 3 yr old girl and a 2 yr old boy. We had originally agreed on two children. Now he wants a third and I don't want another child.  I am happy with our family as is. He is making me feel guilty for not wanting another child.

Do I have a another kid to please him? Does he have to respect the right for me not wanting one? Could this break us up?

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
KT9105
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:16 PM

no child should be born to appease a whiny man.

to answer your questions - (1) no (2) yes (3) maybe

blondie7221
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:20 PM

ask  your self what would you think if you were the one that wanted another and not him, how would you feel, I cant tell you what to do, nor can anyone else.

Does he help with the kids? why does he want another, why do you not?

I dont think it is fair for you to not have another cause you dont want to, nor is it fair to have one cause he wants one, it needs to be what is best, and only the 2 of you can decide on that

Adri4u
by Bronze Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Honestly, I only think the reason he wants another child because he came from a family of three kids.  His mom is always mentioning when I plan to get pregnant again.  None of his siblings are even close to having kids. Right now I am the "breeder".

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)