Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Boy or Girl?!?! Please post a quick answer!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM
  • 36 Replies

I was told that I am having a girl but it looks like a boy to me. They said they saw 3 little lines...I see them too but it still looks like a boy. Everyone wants me to have a girl......ugh....what do you think? It was taken at 16 weeks.

Sorry...I still haven't gotten around to fixing the date on my cam...I'm now 22 weeks.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ILoveMyJason
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:24 PM

That's definitely not a boy.

one_white_rose
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM

girl

Not.So.Virginal
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:25 PM

16 weeks? they cant tell for sure then....

i was told not to trust a sonogram until 20-25 weeks because sometimes the penis grows a little later than other times

angelove8
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM

I've had two boys but I usually had the sono at 18-20 weeks so it was easier to tell. I'm clueless now.

Quoting ILoveMyJason:

That's definitely not a boy.

hardworker876
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:26 PM

girl ..

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:27 PM

why did they check so early?? do u have another one scheduled?

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

GabriellaM
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:27 PM

It looks like a girl to me.

angelove8
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:28 PM

Nope that was it. Sucks.

Quoting K.a.C.87:

why did they check so early?? do u have another one scheduled?

shananagins86
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:29 PM

I really have no idea, mine was at 20 weeks and she was very obviously a girl.  You could see the shape of her legs and butt and everything.  Yours doesn't look very clear, maybe they'll redo it?

You can't get to know me through a blurb, because I can't sum myself up with one.   coast guard Proud to be a Coastie wife!

angelove8
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:31 PM

I was going to ask but I wanted to see how many other mommies thought it was a girl. If majority rules on girl then we will wait till our 36 week sono.

Quoting shananagins86:

I really have no idea, mine was at 20 weeks and she was very obviously a girl.  You could see the shape of her legs and butt and everything.  Yours doesn't look very clear, maybe they'll redo it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)