Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LOSE SOME WEIGHT!!!

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM
  • 39 Replies

OMG i am sooo sick of this! we live in an apartment (lower) because my dd runs around like a nut and i didnt wanna annoy the ppl below us.....well, now because i was NICE and decided to take the lower level....we have COWS that live above us!!!!

not only does she walk around on her heels, she is severely overweight.....it rattles things in our house, on our walls, in our cabinet!!! she has even woken my dd up a few times because of how heavy she walks and how she drags things around up there! i would really like to say something to her but dont want to be rude....

it would also be different if this was during the day....but NO it starts at 8-8:30pm and lasts until 2-4 in the AM!!!!!

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CSRodriguez
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM

So buy a house   or  deal with apartment life      

kk_bella
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:46 PM

...Yeah, that sucks. My old neighbors were like that, too. I'm glad my fat ass stays in a house and not an apartment or I'd be annoying the crap out of my neighbors too.

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:49 PM

i guess from now on i will take a higher level and dont give a crap about the ppl below us...i guess i am courteous unlike some people!!!!

Quoting CSRodriguez:

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:50 PM

u dont look far at all from you picture hun...im not calling out bigger people, but this lady is like morbidly obese

Quoting kk_bella:

...Yeah, that sucks. My old neighbors were like that, too. I'm glad my fat ass stays in a house and not an apartment or I'd be annoying the crap out of my neighbors too.

LovinMySons
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:51 PM

HAHA that's great. well not for you but the apt we are buying had 2 of the fattest broads ever living up there. they broke the shower floor!! they cracked almost every tile in the hallway and managed to break 3 chairs. we lived underneath them so we heard the fatness hitting the floor when the chairs finally committed suicide.

i feel sorry for you. you should move.  

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
CSRodriguez
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Well  yes you try to be courteous but     people pay rent to live their lives and when you rent you deal        courteous was not the tone I got 

Quoting K.a.C.87:

i guess from now on i will take a higher level and dont give a crap about the ppl below us...i guess i am courteous unlike some people!!!!

Quoting CSRodriguez:

All4you
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Apartments tend to have paper thin walls and floors. I wouldn't walk around on egg shells either, I pay just as much to live there and shouldn't have to. It's quiet possible she not "stomping" around and just going about her normal routine but because it's an apartment you hear everything. I suggest a house if it bothers you then you don't have to worry about it.

Sign by Danasoft - SURPRISE! I found you!
K.a.C.87
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:53 PM

LOL thats great!!

Quoting LovinMySons:

HAHA that's great. well not for you but the apt we are buying had 2 of the fattest broads ever living up there. they broke the shower floor!! they cracked almost every tile in the hallway and managed to break 3 chairs. we lived underneath them so we heard the fatness hitting the floor when the chairs finally committed suicide.

i feel sorry for you. you should move.  

wildflowerkej
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Wow, that really sucks.  I would rather bee on the bottom just because the electricity is so much cheaper down there.  But our neighbors bang on the walls at all hours of the night and wake up DS, because he sleeps in the living room.

And not everyone can afford or has the credit to buy a house, I would love to and we were looking into it, but then DH got fired so that isn't happening anymore.

You could try telling her that she makes that much noise, it would not be out of line to do,  It is entirely possible that she doesn't realize how much noise it makes on your end.  IF that doesn't work then you could complain to management, but that could also create more problems from her.

But good luck on whatever you choose to do.

mom-2-4boys
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:54 PM

I think that is part of living in an apartment. It could be worse, a friend of mine has to listen to her down stairs nieghbor having sex, and to top that off has a young teen son she had to explain it to. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)