Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is your husband gross?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM
  • 96 Replies

What is one thing that your husband does that grosses you out the most?

Mine itches his balls all the damn time...I know all guys do this but like ALL DAY?  Seriously?  It's gross. LOL...

I am an exclusively breastfeeding, non-vax'g, cloth diapering, kissing, hugging, playing, lovable mom.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
graciejoe
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:58 PM

The grossest thing my husband does is eat pudding cups without a spoon.  Please, don't ask. 

TheFoo
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 10:59 PM

When hes in the shower he blows his nose in his hands.....YUCK I hate it!

CafeMom Tickers

luvingrl
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM

my husband farts. It wouldn't be quite so gross if it didn't stink up the entire room for half an hour when he does it. lol.

isra1986
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:00 PM

DH is the cleanest person i know!
The biggest thing though, is leaving his dirty socks in the living room floor!!!!

yayay15
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:01 PM

LOL!! I can only imagine!!!

Quoting graciejoe:

The grossest thing my husband does is eat pudding cups without a spoon.  Please, don't ask. 

I am an exclusively breastfeeding, non-vax'g, cloth diapering, kissing, hugging, playing, lovable mom.

msmoody
by Ruby Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Mine is disgusting, lol.

He's very proud of his..umm..bowel movements, and likes to call me from the bathroom if he's produced a particularly impressive one. No..I never look, but that just means he'll describe it.

He also doesn't care if the whole world hears him fart. He'll even hike his leg.

Yep..that's my man.. 

yayay15

LOL!!!..that's gross!!! 

Quoting TheFoo:

When hes in the shower he blows his nose in his hands.....YUCK I hate it!

K.a.C.87

LOL OMG ARE WE WITH THE SAME MAN!?

haha.....df does this ALL the time too!! i always have to yell at him to stop! lol

i am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allen. Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family at -- http://nichclem07.blogspot.com/

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM

the other day i cought him pick his nose and flick it...still dont know where it is....freaking nasty! 

omgamomie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:02 PM

Quoting luvingrl:

my husband farts. It wouldn't be quite so gross if it didn't stink up the entire room for half an hour when he does it. lol.

my so and the balls thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)