Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh yeah and by the way editted with a concern i just remembered=/

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM
  • 3 Replies

i am more and more excited for my baby to get here.

my boyfriends sister had her baby two weeks ago, and i went ot their house and was holding her for like an hour.... she was so sweet...  its the first time i have held a baby since i was ten years old with my brother.... i am so excited to have my little bundle of joy. and i dont even know if i want a boy or girl anymore, because her little girl was so cute.  i want whatever gender i am having... only 5 more days til i find out!!!!!ughhh time is going by sooo slowwwwwwwwwwww

i will be 18 weeks and 1 day, and if they cant tell me the gender, i am going to get a 4d, i cant stand not knowing blue or pink...

its driving me crazy i cant wait to start buying my baby stuff, its gonna make everything so much more real!!

P.S. I WANT MY BIG BABY BELLY LIKE NOW. hahahahahahahahhaha

im in my fifth month and not showing. its so disappointing.=/

haha i cant wait tog et all big and fat.. and im  back to pre pregnancy weight, which im kindof worried about because i ahve gained ten pounds, but idk how long it took me to get there because i havent weighed myself in a while, but a coupel days ago i weighed myself and i was 185 so i have gained five pounds ina  couple days??

i really dont want to gain more than 20-25 pounds..

First time mommy due April 6, 2010

Fuzzi Bunz at Nurtured Family

pregnancy week by week

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mistie900
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I couldn't stand not knowing either, it makes everything more fun IMO! Good luck with your pregnancy!

swesolek6
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:09 PM

thank youuuu=D

Quoting mistie900:

I couldn't stand not knowing either, it makes everything more fun IMO! Good luck with your pregnancy!

pregnancy week by week

swesolek6
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:23 PM

bump?

pregnancy week by week

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)