Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I should totally be doing dishes right now. How about you?

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM
  • 23 Replies

Yeah, I'm going to stop being such a Cafemom nerd and do some chores.  Hubby is out with friends playing Magic and other nerdy games until 2 or 3 so I got some time to kill - but he'll be PISSED if he sees I've been surfing this whole time XD.

How about you?  What should you really be doing?

I'm such a procrastinator...

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lauratlbp06
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:36 PM

dishes and laundry--they never stay finished.  There's got to be more to life than just that kind of stuff, so I say, let's procrastinate!  The dishes aren't going anywhere . . .  Yes, I ought to be the President of the Procrastinators Anonymous chapter of my locality, but I haven't gotten 'round to starting one yet! :-)

KatherineM
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:37 PM

I am suppost to be mopping the kitchen but instead im on here

WildKat
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:38 PM

I should be sleeping.  I forgot to turn on the drier when I put the sheets in there earlier today, so, yeah....  I'm waiting for my sheets to dry so I can make up the bed and crawl in.  I have other sheets... but their not the *soft* ones.  LOL.

Peace,

Kat

cmb121906
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Screw it. I put everything off to the last second. Even college term papers, I'm the one racking my brain the night before it's due trying to figure out wth I'm going to do and how I'm going to start it hahaha. I never got lower than a B though. Maybe I work better under pressure.

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

lilminnie
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I should probably be going to bed i work tomorrow and have to get up at 6:00am

Halloween

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:39 PM

I should be doing the dishes and laundry, but here I am going back and forth from Cafemom to YoVille on Face book.....I'm such a nerd....lol.

saqmdb
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:41 PM

im suppose to be working on my finals, that are due sunday.

jessil83
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:43 PM

my house is a disaster. not i'm a clean freak and theres some dirt on the floor disaster like people say, no dirty clothes, full sink, toys, dirty floors, its a disaster. so i should be cleaning my house, however i can never do a dam thing when kris is home he gets in my freaking way. and of course this afternoon i got a phone call saying that he pulled in early and i needed to pick him up. he should have been out til tomorrow, but nope. i hate this command i make plans according to when they pull out, than they get home a day or 4 or 5 early. yes its great that hes home, but so dam annoying that now i have to change my plans. for example, victoria was gonna go to a halloween party tomorrow afternoon at my bf's mom's daycare, since its a daycare the party is at 11, now she can't go unless kris gets off before 10:30. b/c since he doesn't know when he gets off i'm having him take the car, b/c even if i took him and went, with my luck he'd call at like 11:30 when the dam thing just started, and i can't just leave her b/c since its a daycare theres a set number of kids vs adults. so if someone shows up w/social services to do a random inspect, we have to take victoria and my friends kids into the house away out of the day care room (her kids aren't enrolled since they don't go everyday, when social services comes, her dad just takes them out somewhere :) ) so i can't leave her and go get him, i'm not gonna leave my best friends mom in a rut and possibly losing a license b/c i have to go pick up hubby. and it'd be a hassle to get her to leave, and than we can't come back b/c its a 30 min drive from her house to mine, so i'd drive back to pick up kris (we live 5 mins from base) take him home, than go back? it'd be over by then. sorry guess i got off track. so now i get to clean house tomorrow.

KTB2008
by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:45 PM

LOL, I need to join ur group badly. I need t o log onto my school website, wash dishes, and do laundry. I'm just tired of hte same routine day in and day out.

night.magic
by Chicken Nugget on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:48 PM

Me too, but I am on FB, playing Cafe World. Pluse I have a few after dinner dishes to do. Am anxious about this wind we are getting and worried about one of my cats that hasn't been feeling well for the last two days.Don't know if I'll get much sleep tonight because of the worry. :0\

Quoting momof4boyz1girl:

I should be doing the dishes and laundry, but here I am going back and forth from Cafemom to YoVille on Face book.....I'm such a nerd....lol.

Life is a compromise of what your ego wants to do, what experience tells you to do, and what your nerves let you do.  ~Bruce Crampton

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)