Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little bit depressed. :( *pic heavy

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM
  • 16 Replies

My big girl will be 3 tomorrow!! It can't be time already!!! What am I gonna do?!! :) Here are a few pics of my birthday girl! Yes, she is sitting in her sisters seat, and no she will not take those boots off! LOLSso there is my beautiful birthday princess! just had to share!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CasandraFinlay
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Happy birthday to your daughter! Much love :-)

YoungMommy182

happy birthdayyyy!!! she is just so adorable! i love her hair!

my son also does that with the car seat! lol

angelofhope

she is a cutie pie

tweetyfan
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:13 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... She is a cutie pie but all red headed girls are .. I have one too .. 

Bekah062205
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Happy birthday to your daughter!!!! I know how you feel. My dd will be 3 in feb. and she has the tude of a 16yr old...ugh....im sad that she is growing up so fast...but happy too.

mstnbecki
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:16 AM

My niece will be 5 tomorrow and I have a half sister(ive met once) will be about 44 tomorrow(the 9th) 

elly25
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 AM

Ah!!She is so dang cute!!I feel you there.I look at my two all the time and wonder where the time went.It went by so fast.

My son is seven and my daughter will be turning two in Dec.I joke with my son all the time that we had an agreement when he was one that he wasn't going to get any older then two years old.He then laughs at me and says that he's going to get old and move out when he turns 18.*sigh*Poor child doesn't know that I'm going to cry like a baby on that day.lol!! 

happy birthday

owls

zoehopemama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:20 AM

Thank you! They do grow up too fast!!

Quoting Bekah062205:

Happy birthday to your daughter!!!! I know how you feel. My dd will be 3 in feb. and she has the tude of a 16yr old...ugh....im sad that she is growing up so fast...but happy too.

zoehopemama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Oh my gosh!~ does your redhead have an attitude the size of texas too? LOl

Quoting tweetyfan:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... She is a cutie pie but all red headed girls are .. I have one too .. 

zoehopemama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:24 AM

Thanks ladies for the birthday wishes and the compliments for my DD!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)