Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my mom will care for my kids so its ok *not bashing* j/w

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM
  • 126 Replies

my bf and i were talking a couple months ago and decided that we want to have a baby. i mean i know that if i want to party my parents or his will watch the baby cuz im mean come on its their grand baby. i think i want to finish school but i dont really know cuz my boyfriend should be supporting us after all im going to be a home and want to try and  raise my kid (with our parents help, i mean come on its hard work and im young i think i deserve to have fun too) but we will love our child and try to raise it together cuz we love each other. its all the coolest rage.

stupidest thing to plan a baby when in high school. not directed at anyone. IMO its wrong to plan for a baby when your not able to support it. im all for PA but not when your dumb and 15 or 16 and go get knocked up. what will you do when your bf leaves you, your friends leave you and your parents tell you "tough shit" and you are working or home with your kid?

i was a young single mom and thank God i had my parents help but a lot of my friends didnt. we also werent 15 or 16. we were 19 and out of school and it was tough. now 5years later im married with 2 kids and not on any kind of PA. i didnt get child support and i was always with my son or at work (i had a full time job and went without a lot so my son didnt have too). my only friends were other people with kids. even at 19 and 20 i missed out on things. so dont bash me i was just wondering why you would PLAN a child??

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NattysMommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Don't really get what you're getting at here...:/ 

kaybabe
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM

She is wondering why a 15 or 16 year old CHILD would PLAN to have a child of their own when they cannot even support themselves.

heavenlyangl420

Quoting NattysMommy:

lol sorry i forgot to add that part. i have seen a lot of young teens who are 15 or 16 and engaged to their boyfriend are planning their pregnancies

youngmommy2be09

Agreed, I dont get the point of this.

Quoting NattysMommy:

Photobucket
cmb121906

Quoting NattysMommy:

Ditto. Not understanding your post what so ever. So do you have kids or are trying or something? LOL

This is what your admission looks like behind closed doors!

A lifetime of abuse and lockdown

Click for more info!

Trinity0820
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM

Why would a 20 year old plan a child?? Very simple. I planned on my daughter for two years... Me and then BF (now dh) moved in together when I was 17. We lost two babies when I was 18... After that we knew we wanted a child and so we began ttc actively.  My dd was concieved at 19 I had her at twenty... We now have a son on the way, and couldnt be happier I DO NOT feel like I lost out on anything, (but sleep) and am glad that I am a sahm with my dd and soon to be son..

eta- if I would have gotten pregnant when I wanted to, I would have been a mere fifteen when my child would have been born. I wanted a child then because I loved the guy, thought we were meant to be, and felt like I was A. Ready for a child and B. felt like something was missing..

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
youngmommy2be09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Ohhh okay! I got it now, No comment? Theyre retarded...Your not going to get the answers you want to hear...lol.

I just had my daughter at 16, im 17 now. She wasnt planned and her daddy works fulltime, We're still together, I still go to school. I watch her all day long (I do home school) Im not on WIC, or any PA. So I guess this doesnt include me.

Photobucket
heavenlyangl420
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Quoting Trinity0820:

Why would a 20 year old plan a child?? Very simple. I planned on my daughter for two years... Me and then BF (now dh) moved in together when I was 17. We lost two babies when I was 18... After that we knew we wanted a child and so we began ttc actively.  My dd was concieved at 19 I had her at twenty... We now have a son on the way, and couldnt be happier I DO NOT feel like I lost out on anything, (but sleep) and am glad that I am a sahm with my dd and soon to be son..

yes but thats not 15 or 16, i personally had my first kid cuz i was raped

heavenlyangl420
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Quoting youngmommy2be09:

Ohhh okay! I got it now, No comment? Theyre retarded...Your not going to get the answers you want to hear...lol.

I just had my daughter at 16, im 17 now. She wasnt planned and her daddy works fulltime, We're still together, I still go to school. I watch her all day long (I do home school) Im not on WIC, or any PA. So I guess this doesnt include me.

nope you also didnt plan to have a baby im talking about young girls who PLAN the baby but nothing after they get pregnant

youngmommy2be09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:51 AM

No clue, Personally I think there idiots...but thats just me. I would never plan a baby this young, Its hard.

Quoting heavenlyangl420:

Quoting youngmommy2be09:

nope you also didnt plan to have a baby im talking about young girls who PLAN the baby but nothing after they get pregnant

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)