Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do boogers come from?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM
  • 9 Replies

According to my daughter, they come out of holes in the wall (usually somewhere a nail used to be) or lamps (the hole thats around where you turn it on and off) and they walk to her nose and trip and fall down. 

It always cracks me up when she tells me this. 

so many posts tonight are negative, I feel like laughing, feel free to share any cute/funny stories about things your kids do or say.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Bennett121
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:41 AM

LOL! That's funny!

My ds is too little right now, I dont have any stories of him, but when I was little I honest to goodness believed there was a little man living inside my pillow building a house. ( I had frequent ear infections and was hearing my heart "hammering" in my ears)

hooahmomma723
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:42 AM

My four year old told me the other night that he loves horsey kisses. He was talking about Hershey's Kisses. The other night I was doing homework on the computer and he kept saying "mommymommymommy" and I told him to hang on for just a second and he walked over to me, grabbed my face, put his forehead against mine and said "Mommy! Look at me! You are my mother! I am your son!" I lost it! He cracks me up!

Hayliesmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:43 AM

rofl, I would crack up laughing at that too!!

Quoting hooahmomma723:

My four year old told me the other night that he loves horsey kisses. He was talking about Hershey's Kisses. The other night I was doing homework on the computer and he kept saying "mommymommymommy" and I told him to hang on for just a second and he walked over to me, grabbed my face, put his forehead against mine and said "Mommy! Look at me! You are my mother! I am your son!" I lost it! He cracks me up!

hooahmomma723
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM

I had to laugh at him. When they say stuff like that how can you not? He got all mad too. He was like "Mommy stop laughing! I'm talking!" Made me laugh even more!

Quoting Hayliesmom:

rofl, I would crack up laughing at that too!!

Quoting hooahmomma723:

begamom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:58 AM

My son is 3 and when I ask him where the food goes once he eats it, he tells me it goes all the way down down to his middle toe on the right foot. LOL!!!!

adamsmama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Today I was telling my son that people took a space rocket to the moon and he asked me, "How did we get here-on a space rocket?" LOL. I told him, "Only if you're a Scientologist.".

mmtosam06
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM

thats funny

Quoting hooahmomma723:

Photobucket stephanie/cloth diapering/full term bfing/extended harnessing mama

Hayliesmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:59 AM

LOL!!!!

Quoting adamsmama:

Today I was telling my son that people took a space rocket to the moon and he asked me, "How did we get here-on a space rocket?". I told him, "Only if you're a Scientologist" LOL.

3kidz4me
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 AM

I bet you "loved him up" after that one! Too cute!!!

Quoting hooahmomma723:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)