Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Loving LIfe

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:48 AM
  • 19 Replies

Just wanted to say I'm sooo happy and thankful for everything in my life. God has blessed me with a great husband who i trust with my life. He's always there for me through the thick and the thin. I also have a very beautiful 3 year old daughter. She's a handful at times but I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am also very blessed to be living in Germany right now. I love site seeing and being able to see all the castles here. It's a dream come true. God has given me a great life. it wasn't easy growing up for me. Had 3 housefires that took everything all 3 times. I had an abusive mom, but things are so amazing now. things are finally going my way. My husband and I are celebrating our 2nd wedding anniversary next month :)  But sorry for going on so long just really happy right now.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
saylorsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:51 AM

awww good post OP. I feel the same way:) 

Lvlyshawn
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I am happy for you. Keep this moment in your heart always and look back to the memory when things get tough.

ymom3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:52 AM

I also am loving my life right now I have a loving husband and handsome son and things are going great!! Ds is three also!!

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Quoting saylorsmomma:

awww good post OP. I feel the same way

Thank you!!! I'm glad to hear you feel the same way to :)  I really wanted to put a positive post up cause it seems like alot of people put up negative ones these days.

angelofhope
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Thank you for sharing. I think it is good to share the blessings God has given to us.

angelofhope
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:54 AM

AWWWW. What a handsome lil man.

Quoting ymom3:

I also am loving my life right now I have a loving husband and handsome son and things are going great!! Ds is three also!!

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Quoting Lvlyshawn:

I am happy for you. Keep this moment in your heart always and look back to the memory when things get tough.

Thank you for replying. I will definitely keep these moments in my heart. I'm thankful that there are many good times more than bad. Hope you had a great weekend.

saylorsmomma
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM

Quoting amylovesnick07:

Quoting saylorsmomma:

awww good post OP. I feel the same way

Thank you!!! I'm glad to hear you feel the same way to :)  I really wanted to put a positive post up cause it seems like alot of people put up negative ones these days.

You are right!!!!:) I have to keep reminding myself why I joined cafemom:)

amylovesnick07
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:56 AM

I am glad that things are going so well for you to :)  Your little boy is adorable.

Quoting angelofhope:

Quoting ymom3:

ymom3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Quoting angelofhope:

Quoting ymom3:

Thank you very much he is the love of my life LOL!!

Here is one of dh and ds I love these two with all my heart!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)