Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone snacking tonight?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:10 AM
  • 27 Replies

anyone else snacking tonight?? Im snacking on a small plate of homemade mashed potatoes and apple sauce...yummmy!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
greengrace
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:11 AM

Just had popcorn and Nestle Crunch together. Yumm I know it sounds like Im preggo, but Im not. It has been a fav of mine for a long time! 

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:11 AM

I will be in a bit...hubby is making a dessert pizza :)

Mrs.BAT
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:12 AM

LOL I've been snacking on my celery stalk from my Bloody Mary. Does that count? Hubby stuck some Hot Pockets in the microwave for me, so I'm about to have those, too. I wish I had some of my mashed potatoes now.... and my Deviled Eggs.... Mmmmm.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
Morgiesmom83
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM

I'm having chocolate turtle chex mix and oj.

HungarianQueen
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:13 AM

SO went and got me a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds.. I just found out they have eggnog ones and I want one of those now...... Oh, Jason Honey.....

YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:14 AM

yes! on leftover pizza! lol

Deb194
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:14 AM

A slice of pizza.

katie2007709
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:18 AM

egg nog milkshakes at mc donalds????  what, i am so getting me one!  have you tried the pumpkin pie blizzards from dairy queen (the best thing ever created)

i am not snacking at the moment but i have been snacking all day... i just got done having cool ranch dorritos and cheese sauce about an hour ago

Quoting HungarianQueen:

SO went and got me a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds.. I just found out they have eggnog ones and I want one of those now...... Oh, Jason Honey.....

Bekah062205

OMGOSH WHAT???? EGGNOG ??? Im gonna have to look and see if our local stores have that kind!!! yay!

Quoting HungarianQueen:

leeahsgerasmom

no im not snacking right now but my hubby is bringing me some zingers his at the store,,and im craving

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)