Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

B/f thinks hes ugly. Need more votes please! (posted at late night when not many is on)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:38 AM
  • 24 Replies

Poll

Question: So, what about my man? 10 ~ hot , 1 ~ not.

Options:

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 126

View Results

Just curious with all the other rate my man posts... What about mine? He's really dosn't think he looks good, But I find him adorable (personallity makes him cuter). To be honest, He's not really physically my type, but somehow he was cute to me and I couldn't figure it out. lol. I just hate that nut sack (lol) on his chin. Sorry, hard to find any good ones with out the bandanna... he wears that thing everywhere. 

\

Sorry, I was drunk in this one. lol

Tyson with my son, Ashton.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raynesmommy1
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:43 AM

My Fiance has the same thing, he said he is growing it because it represents a vow he made (he's buddhist) but I say it makes him look like he doesn't have a neck!  I actually chased him with scissors until he got really deep into it and I was like DAMN!

TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:46 AM

he has similar facial hair as my DH (I love DH's!). .. I think he looks average, he's not my type but he's not ugly either..

queenamy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:49 AM

Not my type.

What makes him hott is if he's a good dad =)

Amy & Dago

Parents to Nadia, Sasha, and expecting #3!

11/2 - BFP Home Test 11/4 - Pos Blood Test - 11/12 PG orientation - 11/24 First OB Appt

Pregnancy Ticker

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:50 AM

LoL. I keep on mine to at least trim his. He just keeps telling me its a guy thing. ... yea, ok.  He trimed it once and he looked so much better, I keep telling him that when our baby is born I hope he/she grabs it first thing. The scissors thing is a good idea! LOL!

Quoting raynesmommy1:

My Fiance has the same thing, he said he is growing it because it represents a vow he made (he's buddhist) but I say it makes him look like he doesn't have a neck!  I actually chased him with scissors until he got really deep into it and I was like DAMN!

ERNAProud
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:51 AM

He is definitely not ugly, but I think he would look MUCH better if he shaved it a little shorter.  His face is adorable though. I bet he likes it because he would look super young if he cut it.

I personally like the goatees (sp?) but I like them cut really short.

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:54 AM

aww...i miss my husbands nut sack. :o( lol he has to shave it for work. lame.

id say about a 5 with the bandana, about 7.5 without it.

could possibly bump himself up to a 8.5 if he'd trim the chin up some.

he has pretty eyes.

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:56 AM

Awww, I think he might feel a little better about himself when he sees this. He's only had one real g/f besides me. In hs he used to weigh 250 lbs at 5'8... so he looks so much better from then. He's never been the type to really flirt, and has always told me he attracts older women. lol.

Glitter TextGlitter Text

raynesmommy1
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:01 AM

One day he cut it for a job interview and he looked so good! I was like THE NECK APPEARS! and now he has it long again and he wants it longer than how he has it now and I cringe but I have to respect it but I will tell you one thing "Nut sack"? lmao that will be one of my many smart ass remarks to him.

Quoting Chaotic_Rayne:

LoL. I keep on mine to at least trim his. He just keeps telling me its a guy thing. ... yea, ok.  He trimed it once and he looked so much better, I keep telling him that when our baby is born I hope he/she grabs it first thing. The scissors thing is a good idea! LOL!

Quoting raynesmommy1:

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:08 AM

My mom's friend called it that... I thought it was funny, and it stuck. Sometimes he tries to braid his. And I hate it when he sleeps it sometime ends up in his mouth... ECK! He can keep his hair though... Its down to his ass and when its down its beautiful and makes his face look..."pretty". lol. I used to fix it and play with it alot, but now he wont hardly let me. I'll have to get a pic of it down then post it, but he keeps it back in 15 - 20 hair ties at all times.

Quoting raynesmommy1:

One day he cut it for a job interview and he looked so good! I was like THE NECK APPEARS! and now he has it long again and he wants it longer than how he has it now and I cringe but I have to respect it but I will tell you one thing "Nut sack"? lmao that will be one of my many smart ass remarks to him.

Quoting Chaotic_Rayne:

Quoting raynesmommy1:

Chaotic_Rayne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:35 AM

I need more votes! I'm trying to make him feel better about himself! LoL.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)