Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thanksgiving is approaching, what/who are you thankful for?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:11 AM
  • 4 Replies

It's November and Thanksgiving is fast approaching. What or who are you most thankful for this year?

I had a very important event take place in my life this year. On June 11, 2009 I became a homeowner. I am 25 and my home will be paid off by the time I am 35. I'm so thankful that I'm able to be in such a position when times are tough with the way the economy is. I'm so grateful to those who helped me get here.

The most important people in my life are:

My Creator: For giving me life to share with all the beautiful people around me, and for being my rock when I don't think I can go on.

My Family: For raising me into the beautiful young woman I am today. For being so supportive of everything I have gone through in life. For pushing me to never give up. For loving me with everything they have.

My Friends (SO included): For loving me and being there for me when times have been tough. For cheering me on during the triumphs. For sharing good times and making memories!

happy~*Crystal*~

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
iamblessedx7
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:21 AM

I am most thankful for my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I am extreamely thankful that my 22yr old son and my DD's fiance accepted him into their hearts last night and they were baptized this morning.

I just don't think I can top that on my thankful list.

PrettiGirl
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:23 AM

What a blessing! I'm so happy to hear that. :) Our God is awesome!

happy~*Crystal*~

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:25 AM

I am SO thankful for my friends & family. And that they are healthy! Lol. And that I can breathe .. now and then I take a deep breathe and just enjoy it lmao. Weird BUT I have asmtha and know what its like to not be able to do that sometimes. I am thankful for having a nice house, and WORKING toilet lol (I swear I am not drinking or on drugs lol) ... and a warm bed lol .. ok it could go on and on lol. 

dmarie2101
by Diamond Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:28 AM

everything and everyone everywhere.

*i didnt want that awkward moment after the award ceremony when the one person you forgot to thank is staring at you.*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)