Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HE WON'T STOP CRYING!!!!!!! Update....

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:13 AM
  • 17 Replies

OK my DS is getting a couple more teeth in AND He's going threw a Growth sput... So I completely understand him being fussy BUT OMG!!!! If daddy, mamaw, or Im not holding him He screams... Like he's dieing... I actually took him to the doctors today to make sure nothing else was wrong and He has a clean bill of health (which is GREAT) but I am about to lose it... Right now its 3:15 am and he is still sitting on my lap just whinning... and if I put him down he loses it... Ive even tried to let him CIO... Which Ive done before and it worked but after 45 mins he was screaming like he was hurt (YES I went in every 10-15 mins..) SOOOO I went and got him... He's had tylenol and motrin (switching between the two) and I KNOW he is tired... Because IM TIRED!! LOL!!! Ive tried baths (TWO ACTUALLY) Ive tried rubbing him with Lotion.... rocking him (which just makes him madder) just ignoring him (which again just makes him madder)

IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO??? Other than pull my hair out and get ear plugs???

UPDATE: Im trying to type this as quietly as I can... LOL... He passed out on the floor... One minute he was fussing sitting next to me in his little computer chair next thing its silent... He just zonked out... Now Im not sure whether to move him or let him sleep in the darn chair... Its not really the safest place to sleep unless I stay up and can watch him... hmmmmmm.... I might try to move him in a few mins after he's deep asleep... wish me luck!!!

But thanks for all the Ideas ladies... I was about to wake either my mom or SO up to help...

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
koolest_mom_of4
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:17 AM

Congratulations ..I think

hautemama83
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Am I supposed to guess what he won?

confused

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saffyre
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:18 AM

...confused.

apeclark2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:20 AM

Yeah i wasn't done and hit the wrong Button... Sorry ladies... its fixed now!! 

Saffyre
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:24 AM

I had this same problem with DD a few months ago. I ended up on the floor crying too because NOTHING I was doing made her stop. Turned out that she needed to poop. Maybe that's what's wrong...

TheSinFamily
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:24 AM

why don't you just let him lay in bed with you for tonight?

apeclark2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:27 AM

I tried that too... And as soon as I layed down he started screaming... If He's laying down he's NOT happy... lol Or moving Or blinking or yeah pretty much anything except being held STANDING up with mommy... for now coz everyone else is asleep... The A$$wipes!!!

Quoting TheSinFamily:

why don't you just let him lay in bed with you for tonight?

iamblessedx7
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:28 AM

The only thing I can suggest is try some baby Anbesol to rub on his teeth and gums.  It is such a painful time for them breaking in teeth.

Anbesol - Baby - Oral Anesthetic Gel, Grape Flavor - .25 oz

apeclark2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:29 AM

Nope not poop issues... He just pooped 30 mins ago... I made him Madder earlyer coz he wanted M&M's and I said No... Yeah that made him mad... So now he's sitting on the floor next to me looking at me and crying... BTW he's 14 month old...

Quoting Saffyre:

I had this same problem with DD a few months ago. I ended up on the floor crying too because NOTHING I was doing made her stop. Turned out that she needed to poop. Maybe that's what's wrong...

apeclark2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:30 AM

I tried that too... Except it was baby Oragel... Oh and he bit when right as I was done...  

Quoting iamblessedx7:

The only thing I can suggest is try some baby Anbesol to rub on his teeth and gums.  It is such a painful time for them breaking in teeth.

Anbesol - Baby - Oral Anesthetic Gel, Grape Flavor - .25 oz

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)