Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So sad

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:06 AM
  • 8 Replies

A little boy around 1 or 2 yrs old was dropped off in family court . No one knows who his family is.

http://www.abc3340.com/news/stories/1109/676313.html

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
lcappytan05
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM

that is sad...but at least he was dropped off there instead of something worse happening, you know?

he's a cutie though!

Army wife to Chad (12/28/2007) army

Mommy to Jeffrey (10/14/2009) baby boy

Davids_Wife1307
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM

Yeah, I agree. At least he is safe and not in danger. 

kathyshelton
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:11 AM

thats so sad to just leave that little boy. how anyone could do that, i'll never understand but at least they didn't hurt him like we see so much of. it sure is scary though because B-Ham is not very far from where i moved from in Jan. and i still have to go there some times.

mrs.crosby
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:11 AM

I was just gonna write that--at least he got dropped off instead of something much worse. Maybe his family thought they couldn't afford to take care of him and wanted to take him someplace someone could find him and take care of him. He is absolutely adorable..

mom to Shelby and Manda
in love with Brandon
AshGabKaiser
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:12 AM

He looks like a lover-bunny !!! Shucks, I'd take him !   grandma

Davids_Wife1307
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:15 AM

If im not mistaken, his family didn't drop him off. They don't know who the woman was that left him there.

Quoting mrs.crosby:

I was just gonna write that--at least he got dropped off instead of something much worse. Maybe his family thought they couldn't afford to take care of him and wanted to take him someplace someone could find him and take care of him. He is absolutely adorable..

purplemoosemom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:21 AM

OMG that poor child!! How can you just abandon your baby like that?!

tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 7:26 AM

Like the PP's said , it could have been much worse. Im glad he was dropped off there -- bc think of all the cases we've heard about - think what could have happened ... so this family has a little bit of a heart , kwim? ... I hope they find out why , and who did this , and put him somewhere where it wont happen again.

I never really knew about people not being able to have kids , until i got on here , and now stories like this are 10x more heartbreaking bc theres women on here who would take our babies if we didnt want them , or couldnt care for them (i see those replies all the time on posts). And after realizing there are women and men who cant have kids and just want them so bad , makes me a better mother , bc i dont take time w/ my kids for granted , and im trying to show ryne to play w/ harmoni or spend as much time w/ her as he can. 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)