Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My 3 month old sleeps between 10-12 hours every night...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM
  • 10 Replies

Its awesome!

I give him his last feed some time around 11:30. And then he just goes to sleep in his moses basket. I then take him upstairs. Put the basket in the crib and go to sleep myself. He then gets up at around 12:30 the next day.

I'm very lucky to have a very laid back baby. He barely cries aswell. He also smiles constantly. Especially when i sing.

Whats something really great that your baby does?

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MNilsen
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:44 AM

Well, he definitely doesn't sleep well.  He is a good dancer for 8 months old... hee hee but seriously he is a pretty happy baby so it makes things easy.

CafeMom Tickers

Vote for my little man at...

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/MNilsen981/969558718/

GrungeMum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:47 AM

Quoting MNilsen:

Well, he definitely doesn't sleep well.  He is a good dancer for 8 months old... hee hee but seriously he is a pretty happy baby so it makes things easy.

That is too cute. I can't wait for mine to be able to...well, even roll over for one. Haha.

I'm a pro choice, pro goth, Athiestmetal head, grunge lover from the UK who loves her partner and her little boy almost as much as Nirvana

DanielleK21
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:48 AM

Yeah mine does that too its awesome. He goes to bed at 8:30pm and wakes up at 7am for a feeding and then goes back to bed until 9-10am. Mine barely cries at all either just when he wants something hes always smiling and cooing. He is amazed with the Christmas tree that I put up yesterday I haven't even decorated it yet. Some of us are blessed with really good babies some of us have struggle with the sleeping and crying a little longer. I thought my dd was an awesome baby when I had her. She was my first baby well compared to my ds she was not as much of an angel that I thought she was. She always cried and woke up every 4 hours I thought that was good or normal. Man was I wrong. LOL But there both perfect in my eyes.  

GrungeMum
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:52 AM

Quoting DanielleK21:

Yeah mine does that too its awesome. He goes to bed at 8:30pm and wakes up at 7am for a feeding and then goes back to bed until 9-10am. Mine barely cries at all either just when he wants something hes always smiling and cooing. He is amazed with the Christmas tree that I put up yesterday I haven't even decorated it yet. Some of us are blessed with really good babies some of us have struggle with the sleeping and crying a little longer. I thought my dd was an awesome baby when I had her. She was my first baby well compared to my ds she was not as much of an angel that I thought she was. She always cried and woke up every 4 hours I thought that was good or normal. Man was I wrong. LOL But there both perfect in my eyes.  

I think my little boy is like me. Loves to sleep in. How old is yours?

Bugbait
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:01 AM

Your baby sounds a lot like mine. My first was sleeping through the night by the time she was 3 weeks and my youngest was sleeping through the night by the time he was 5 weeks. Both are pretty laid back and good natured. My oldest can be difficult at times. She is 2 after all. For th emost part they are both really good. I feel  have been blessed not only in having children, but in having two that are so easy going.

Kina2308
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Kaelan is sleeping from 7-8pm to 1am (diaper change and a bottle) and then he sleeps until 7:30am.  He is seven and a half months old and has been crusing for about a month.

Aiden was sleeping through the night at one and a half months. He is 20 months now.

I have gotten really lucky that both of my boys have been really good babies.

"No change of circumstance can repair a defect of character"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

DanielleK21
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:08 AM

Quoting GrungeMum:

Quoting DanielleK21:

I think my little boy is like me. Loves to sleep in. How old is yours?

He'll be 3 months on the 22nd of this month he's been doing this for about 3-4 weeks now ever since I put him on Enfamil AR lipil formula. I love to sleep too. I like to get up early and go to bed early.

Cavalrybaby02
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM

My DD was like that.  She would sleep 10-12 hours from about 6 weeks on.  She barely cried except when she needed something.  In fact, my dad used to say "Is that kid ever going to cry?" 

LOL, she definitely has made up for it since then.  She's 4 now.  And the biggest drama queen I've ever met. 

My DS was laid back, but he was a crier when he was a baby and didn't sleep through the night until he was 7 months old.  He's now a very laid back and calm 2 year old.

Audreysmommy123
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:24 AM

mine sleeps okay.. he has his specific nights...

Danielle692
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Cavalrybaby02:

My DD was like that.  She would sleep 10-12 hours from about 6 weeks on.  She barely cried except when she needed something.  In fact, my dad used to say "Is that kid ever going to cry?" 

LOL, she definitely has made up for it since then.  She's 4 now.  And the biggest drama queen I've ever met. 

My DS was laid back, but he was a crier when he was a baby and didn't sleep through the night until he was 7 months old.  He's now a very laid back and calm 2 year old.

HAHA thats funny my DS NEVER made a peep he slept through the first night he was born when the doctors came in the next morning i as what was wrong with him bc i new babies werent supposed to be that easy lol , he never cried unless he wanted something , until terrible twos started, hes 3 now and boy is he a handful

on the other hand my DS is now 7 months and she NEVER stops crying lol, she is such a drama queen all she wants is someone to just look at her so she feels like shes the center of attention lol.....i hope shes the oppisite of her brother when she hits terrible twos lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)