Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WANTED: PLAYMOBIL SETS..HELP!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:46 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am looking for some Playmobil sets for my kids for Christmas and I was hoping to find someone that has some that their kids dont' use anymore.  I found that they are rather expensive and you dont' really get much with them.  I went on playmobil.com and checked it out.  If I have to go that route I will, but I am hoping to find a better deal elsewhere.  I have tried on Ebay too, but I keep getting outbid...UGH!!! If you don't have any or know where to get some pls BUMP!! THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
westtexaslady
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:49 AM

wish i could help... but i can't so here's a bump! i found that ebay can actually be more expensive on toys than regular stores. some things are cheaper at toysrus.com, though.

mrs.hartman05
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Yeah I figured that out a LONG time ago. You might find a good buy on the purchase itself, but the shipping is sometimes outrageous!!!

Quoting westtexaslady:

wish i could help... but i can't so here's a bump! i found that ebay can actually be more expensive on toys than regular stores. some things are cheaper at toysrus.com, though.

mrs.hartman05
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 8:59 PM

bump

rmattes
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:01 PM

Try craigslist!

mrsjoeljr
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:03 PM

My son loves playmobile! Target sells them and at a much lower price than the playmobile website. You can gets packs of little people (usually two characters) for $3. I think it's a really fair price. Cheaper than ebay. I bought some stuff from there and then realized Target sells them.

CafeMom Tickers
mrs.hartman05
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 8:12 AM

Wow...thanks so much for the info!!

Quoting mrs.hartman05:

I am looking for some Playmobil sets for my kids for Christmas and I was hoping to find someone that has some that their kids dont' use anymore.  I found that they are rather expensive and you dont' really get much with them.  I went on playmobil.com and checked it out.  If I have to go that route I will, but I am hoping to find a better deal elsewhere.  I have tried on Ebay too, but I keep getting outbid...UGH!!! If you don't have any or know where to get some pls BUMP!! THANKS SO MUCH LADIES!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)