Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MILEY tonight!! Woot woot...with pics!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM
  • 7 Replies

We are so excited we are going to see Miley Cyrus tonight. Just showing off my daughters concert attire. We made the tshirt!! She had to wear it to school, we're going to pick her up early and go right into Boston!! Can't wait!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
meghan925
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM
Awe that's cute! Hope you guys have fun.. I LOVE her song the climb!

Im a proud 18 year old mommy to my beautiful 2 year old Alaina Marie

mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:52 AM

Nice!! I hope you have fun!

mom2ljh
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:53 AM

Oh I'm so jealous!  LOL  I love Miley Cyrus.  I wish I had a daughter to be a fan so I could go to the concerts, hehe.  I had to wait until The Hannah Montana movie came on PPV to watch it, ROFL.

Amanda ~ Mommy to my little miracle Landon Joel
born 6 weeks too soon~6-21-07, former refluxer, multiple food allergies, verbal regression, and the coolest kid on the block.

Then                                           Now

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:56 AM

lol...shes my guilty pleasure too. My husband is coming to the concert tonight...can't wait to see how many dads are "shaking their hips like yeah!!"

Quoting mom2ljh:

Oh I'm so jealous!  LOL  I love Miley Cyrus.  I wish I had a daughter to be a fan so I could go to the concerts, hehe.  I had to wait until The Hannah Montana movie came on PPV to watch it, ROFL.

jlm2676
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 9:58 AM

DD would love this.  She only likes her songs not the TV show and we rented the movie for her but we ended up watching it while DD played on the computer.  LOL!!

JEN
baby development

babies
rockinmom82
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

Have fun. I woke up at 6:45 every morning for 2 weeks to try to win tickets for my daughter. I didn't win, which turned out to be a good thing, 'cause my DH was in the hospital the day the concert was.

My Amazing, Wonderful Family!!!

in love
Sarah, wife to Matthew (9/18/08)

toddler boy        toddler girl      baby girl
Mom to Sebastian (7/24/04), Anastasia (7/24/04) and Cailin (8/25/09)

imthatgirl728
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM

Yeah that would ahve stunk. We vought tickets the second they came available. I was shocked we got them.

Quoting rockinmom82:

Have fun. I woke up at 6:45 every morning for 2 weeks to try to win tickets for my daughter. I didn't win, which turned out to be a good thing, 'cause my DH was in the hospital the day the concert was.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)