Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do you NOT want your child/childern to get for x-mas

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM
  • 22 Replies

what are some things you don'tknow what your kids to get for x-mas? This yr i swear id someone buy my dd another blanket or stuffed animal im going to lose it.every freaking yr my MIL buys my dd blankets and stuffed animals for x-mas and her birthday after i have asked to her to please not to because she new has a million of them. and for my son no clothes i hate when other people buy my kids clothes im very picky about what my kids wear and people always buy them ugly stuff the only clothes my son is getting for x-mas is a steelers jersey from my step mom

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM

Bratzs, we hate them. 

southernjess3
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:07 AM

playdough.....my kids love it..but...just...ugh...the darn mess..lol

CafeMom Tickers

snoopy21276
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:08 AM

puzzles and games with little peices to keep track of!!!!!!!!! LOL the kids great grandma is very good at getting these items! But we still love her!

ready_for2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:09 AM

clothes or toys!! we have a million of both!

jenniepepsi
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM

i second that! even my DD sees commercials and says 'mommy i cant have those for christmas cause those are BAD GIRLS' lol.

Quoting KyliesMom5:

Bratzs, we hate them. 

Double.L
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:11 AM

Anything with a bunch of small pieces, my childless friends and family are notorious for doing this. 

He's my star....and I'm his sky....

snoopy21276
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM

oh and if we get one more little tool set for our son.. grrrr we have many, many of them as it seems to be stand by item for him! LOL and no toys that encourage figting! i did not shed a tear when Hunter's light saber from last year was left out in the garage an daddy found it with the car!

PookaboosMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

DH wants to get her a pony...I will be super pissed if he does.  He thinks just because we can get a pony real cheap right now it'd be ok.  Uh, the feed for them has doubled in the last 4 years...no thanks.  And who would be the one trudging their ass out in the snow to feed it?  Me!  Plus we'd have to build a pen for it.  He can just wait until we get the big pen fenced and I can bring my own horses home before he gets her a pony, lol.   

Other than that, no more Lego's, Stuffed animals and freakin Thomas the Train.

imechard
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM

crap that is not durable. I end up shoving it in their toy box, they never play with it, but love emptying out the toy box all over the floor

youngmamma11
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM

ANYTHING that plays annoying music. Last year my daughter got a backyardigans guitar that played this most high pitched annoying songs i have ever heard. We were able to just turn the switch off on the back.. but she quickly learned how to turn it back on. Other than that we should be okay. Just NO annoying noises...pleaseee.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)