Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice and baby dust

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM
  • 0 Replies

when did u all test and what symptoms did u have?

my hubby came home for two weeks on a min break..hes navy and we ttc baby number three..well my period started on the 10th of oct and ended the 15th i usually have 4-5 days periods and 32 days apart...

i ovulated around the 29/30/31st i had a positive ovulation test on 10/29

we bed on the 15th, 17....etc...on til the 2nd basically every other day if not every day...lol its been since july since i have seen him

i have been crampy since sunday 11/1

bloody noses

sooo tired

goin to the bathroom more

blue veins are very dark on my chest to my nipples....soory tmi and they are very tender

due for my period on 11/12 and sometimes i am a little late...i also have endrometrosis..spelling so they said that that can cause infertility and also spotting and abnormal bleeding...i was diagnosed after my 2nd daughter with that and i have very bad period cramps and bleeding and spotting during the month

i tested two times one being yesterday and nothing bfn

with dd#1 i ovulated around nov 19 2006 and didnt get my bfp til dec 8th and that was a blood test all the pee tests were neg

2nd daughter i ovulated around the 6th of feb 2008 and got my bfp on feb 18th 13days past ov

DO YOU WANT TO BE A FIT MOMMY?    if you have just had a baby, ttc,want to maintain your weight, or you are pregnant and want to have a healthy pregnancy come join us and have fun, gain support and share tips and lose that weight or maintain your weight ...WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/96540
http://www.cafemom.com/group/TheFitMamaClub

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)