Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Take a moment to stop complaining...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM
  • 7 Replies

This was something a friend of mine just sent me. I'm sure you could find something on here that you could agree with. Have a nice day!

I am thankful...

...for the taxes that I pay because it means that I am employed.

...for the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.

...for the clothes that fit a little to snug because it means I have enough to eat.

...for my shadow who watches me work because it means I am out in the sunshine.

...for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning, and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.

...for all the complaining I hear about government because it means we have freedom of speech.

...for the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walkin
g .

...for my huge heating bill because it means I am warm.

...for the lady behind me in church who sings off key because it means that I can hear.

...for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means I have clothes to wear.

...for weariness and aching muscles at the end of the day because it means I have been productive.

...for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I am alive.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
canegirl0700
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:15 AM

This is great! Some people really need a wake up call.

MarissasMommy20
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:16 AM

yay!! i love it!!

thanks for sharing :)

RheaF
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:17 AM

....The fact that I, along with my Hubby and children woke up this morning...

...my Hubby is supportive in whatever I am doing...

...The restored Gospel, in our lives....

....That DH is being Baptised at the end of this month....

... My friends and family....

...That even though we are in a very tight spot right now financially, we are still happy. We have food, and clothing, and a roof over our heads.... 

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.    ~Proclamation, September 23,1995~

chjack123
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:18 AM

Not having clothes that fit struck me. Not only because I have enough to eat, but I also because I've blessed with three babies!

chjack123
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Quoting RheaF:

...That even though we are in a very tight spot right now financially, we are still happy. We have food, and clothing, and a roof over our heads.... 

Congrats on the baptism! IMO that's bigger then any birthday he'll ever celebrate!

RheaF
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:39 AM

Quoting chjack123:

Quoting RheaF:

Congrats on the baptism! IMO that's bigger then any birthday he'll ever celebrate!

Thanks! He is really excited. His Mom thinks he is on drugs cause this is the first time in his life he is excited to go to church and learn about the Gospel.

Happiness in family life is most likely to be achieved when founded upon the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.    ~Proclamation, September 23,1995~

danielsmommy2b
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 10:45 AM

clapping

God is so good!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)