Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

2012???

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 8 Replies

do any of you believe all the hype about 2012? do you really think the world is going to end in 3 years? if so does this scare you? are you prepared for it?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ElShaddi
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I put it in Gods hands so I don't even think about it. If by some reason it does then there is nothing we could do about it anyways so why fret. 

MandyOs
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:10 AM

No.

allyson2212
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:11 AM

No to all of the above. It makes things interesting though doesnt it? Kind of like Y2K, the rapture, etc. If it does, then theres not much we can do about it right? So, Ill just live well :) 

Kays_Mama06

It would be too perfect for the world to end when predicted. And nothing is perfect.  

willswifey

I was just watching the stuff on it last night, NO I don't think anything at all is going to happen, the only thing that freaks me out are the crazies and the days leading up to it. LOL there is no tellin what they will do!

ladyvamp5489
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM

My thoughts exactly! God only knows when He will return and the world as we know it will end. Im not worried about it as im ready to meet Him.

Quoting ElShaddi:

I put it in Gods hands so I don't even think about it. If by some reason it does then there is nothing we could do about it anyways so why fret. 

Paesana82
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM

OK, maybe I live under a rock or something, but what exactly is the hype about 2012??

I see posts here about it and I usually don't look at it.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

gulfcoastmom4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:23 AM

LMAO, no I don't believe it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)