Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

does anyone have a mortgage with citimortgage?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM
  • 0 Replies

They are about to make me scream. Seriously.

For one they outsource their calls and they have a hard time understanding what i am asking and i have a hard time understanding them.

BUT

they did my escrow analysis in June; and nothing changed from the previous year; tax and insurance still the same. I thought that they had to at least increase it; due to inflation but they assured me that they did it right.

Well sure enough my insurance was 120 more than what they were saying and my taxes went up 200; so my escrow account is already below what it should be; and will be more so come next month when taxes are paid.

So i'm kind of pissed. I'm thinking about taking off the escrow account and just saving (and earning interest to boot) the taxes and insurance as they come. Also that beats having to have a stupid cushion in there. A cushion that just sits in there.

So does anyone know if you can do this? Or to take a escrow off do you have to refinance the whole loan? If i have to refinance i will be going through someone else; citimortgage has been getting on my fucking nerves lately.

But hey at least i'm in good standings and have excellent credit which they say they appreciate..(or at least i THINK that is what they tell me before they try to sell me a credit report) pft.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)