Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Calling all crafty...out of the box mommas!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM
  • 10 Replies

So my daughter will be turning 3 here soon. She wants a "doggy" party. So curious if anyone has any ideas for "doggy" games and foods. For the main part of lunch we will have Kibbles n Bits (mac n cheese with hot dogs). We will also be having Chow mix... So any suggestions and help would be great!! Thanks in advance!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shanamaria
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:27 AM

the dollar store has those little dog bowls get those instead of paper plates for the kids and make sugar cookies but shape them like dog biscuits and those could be there goody bags?    or even use the bowls for the cake!

Dvlshly_Sweet
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:29 AM

I thought of the dog bowl thing. I will be putting their names on them. I like the goody bag idea tho!! =) Thanks!!!

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:30 AM

you can get  pilsbury  bisquets and  shap them as dog bones  instead of hot  dog  buns

dragonlilly3492
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM

You could have a lot of stuff revolving around balls. One game you could play (depending on ages and amount of people there) you could have toy hydrants or something of the like. Get the 18" balls (one for each player) put them on the ground. The kids have to walk like a dog and push the balls with their noses down to the hydrant, around, and back. The first one back wins. You could have paper and coloring supplies for "Design you own ears" Cut out a 2" strip and two ear shaped peices. Let the kids color their ears. Staple or tape the ears to the strip and the strip into a circle. Instant ears.

danielsmommy2b
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM

My DD is having a Minnie Mouse birthday party the 21st. We are going to play "Find Pluto's Bone". I think I'm going to make bone shaped cookies and put them in baggys! Anyway, you hide the "bones" around the room and the kids must crawl on their hands/knees like doggies and "bark" when they find a bone. Whoever finds the most bones wins!

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:36 AM

At the  dollar  store they   sell head pands .. i think 8/ $1.00  you can  cut out dog ears out of felt and  glue them on the  head bands . 

Meissilly
by Gold Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

Search: dogs Birthday Express

This place ahs some good ideas

rhondapayne
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM

bone shaped cookies

Rhonda

Rhonda

mrsnoble2004
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM

Nickjr.com has a template for a cake shaped like Blue the puppy, no one says you have to frost it to look like blue, and it is fairly easy to make.

Dvlshly_Sweet
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Hey thanks Ladies!!! Love the ideas!!! Thanks again for all the help!! I will def. put all these ideas to use!!! Thank you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)