Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dog Breeds your fav and why Post pics if you got em

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM
  • 137 Replies

Mine is mutts They are unique to look at and are usually healthy and even tempered I am partial to Lab mixes. But As far as full breeds go I like labs and golden retrivers. Kind careing loyal big dogs.my lab boxer betty She rocks she does everything we do even rides on the tractorsMy Lucy shes a lab something mix we have heard chow and shepard We are not sure but she rocks shes a good girl VERY loyal to me and my youngest DDMy corgie weiner dog mix holly Yup she got into the kids candy. Shes a good lil girl though has had a rough life

I have a lab begeal mix too Boomer but cant find the pics of him

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:34 AM

Oh come on Im bored and sick

australe
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

This is Gypsey, shes a cattledog pitbull mix. I am very partial to pitbull mixes. Shes an absolute doll and loves everyone.

Pregnancy ticker
clhelms
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:37 AM

I love a mutt too!  My Chase is Jack Russell and Australian Shephard plus a bunch of other stuff lol.  He has issues but he is the best dog I have ever had hands down.  He is great with my DD.  They were playing hide and seek this weekend.  She'd run and climbed on my bed cover up under the blankets, he'd chase her down pounce on her (gently) and then uncover her.  She'd squeal jump down and he'd chase her through the house and she'd go do it again :D.  I don't have any pictures of him on this computer but he's a handsome puppy even if his head is to small for his body :D.

Carrie

clhelms
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:38 AM

Quoting australe:

This is Gypsey, shes a cattledog pitbull mix. I am very partial to pitbull mixes. Shes an absolute doll and loves everyone.

Wow she is gorgeous!

mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:39 AM

THATS A BEAUTIFUL DOG WOW

Quoting australe:

australe
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:40 AM

Thank you. We adopted her from the SPCA when she was 6 months old, she just turned three not too long ago. This is a more recent picture of her. She our kid, we told people that if we couldn't raise a dog that was well behaved we felt we bad no business having a child.

Pregnancy ticker
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:41 AM

mY TWO YELLOW DOGS ARE RESCUES AS WELL. good for you for saveing a dog

Quoting australe:

Thank you, shes a doll. We adopted her from the SPCA when she was 6 months old, she just turned three not too long ago.

natannasmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I love my boy remmington he's awesome he is german shepard and I dunno. He's awesome with my daughter and very intelligent, saved him from going to the pound. 

BonitaM

My favorites are mutts too leaning toward the labs.  Here's Shadow.  He's such a wonderful dog.

.oOMellyOo.

I don't have any pics of my fur babies, But we have  Doby named Daphney and she is the keeper of the kids! She's always on patrol and guard duty when it comes to the babies. Nestlie is a daschund that is lunch for our Mastiff Libby Lou. Libby is is Daf's replacement.... she's just a pup and learning from the best guard dog in the world. It's getting close to time for Daf to retire and lay down and enjoy life in front of the fire.

Follow me to Army Wives

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)