Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Her only option is lesbianism? Seriously?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM
  • 8 Replies

Ok first off, this has nothing to do with lesbians.  You ladies are awesome, I love yall (just not that way, lol).

So a friend of a friend (I will not talk to this whore anymore) is a big ole whore.  She screws anything she can get her leg over without any reservations whatsoever.  Oh and because she does this, she's had 5 abortions in about 8 years. 

So our mutual friend was talking to her the other day and Lindsey (the super whore) has decided the only way she can still have all the sex she wants without getting pregnant is to become a lesbian.

Apparently the idea of not screwing every guy she meets is just too difficult.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
ready_for2
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM

that sounds like the best plan for someone like her!! and some sex toys...

jillbailey26
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:00 PM

Birth control seems too difficult also.  If I were her, I'd be quadding up.

calcalmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Just wow, and I got a funny picture of someone humping whatever they could get their leg over....lol

EDIT* if she doesn't want to get pregnant that bad...she should just get sterilized!

one_on_the_way
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:02 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Birth control seems too difficult also.  If I were her, I'd be quadding up.

No shite...that's the alternative?  Becoming a lesbian?  What about birth control?

lanena_aljamila
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM

...how about she buys herself a toy and/or practices a little bit of self control.
*rolls eyes*

c.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
cdavis21
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM

Yeah, my coworker is like this and it's disgusting. She's had 3 abortions that I know of already in the past 2 years that I've known her. She won't take birth control even though she can get the shit free. I don't know why. And I'd hate to see her STD report because she will have sex with whoever she can, and if they don't want to use a condom, she doesn't mind. Ugh. I really didn't know people like her actually existed. She is the lowest of the low on the list of humans. (Not just cause of her being an extreme whore.)

frustrated

pregnancy week by week
tha-hawt-mommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:09 PM

oh my! ... why cant she get on bc or something? 

*Do you have a 2008/2009 Baby? Love taking pics and videos of them? Join my contest group!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/2008-2009-photo-and-video

*Do you love hip-hop music? Come join my hip-hop hunnies group & keep hip-hop alive!
http://www.cafemom.com/group/hip-hop-hunnies

rayzensun
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:10 PM

that sounds more like sex addiction...

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)