Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

IF YOUR CHILD GOT LOST WOULD THEY

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM
  • 3 Replies

Know what to tell someone?

I was in the car the other night asking my 3yr old question to make sure he knew the answers like his name,phone number,daddys name he was doing great but when I got to me I said ok now what is mommys name and his response was BABE "I said no then he said" HONEY..I was laughing so hard but then quickly corrected him. This is what he must hear my hubby call me.  I figured out why he got daddys name right  because  he hears my 2 older kids call my hubby by his name (there step dad).

KIDS SAY THE FUNNIEST THINGS

in loveboy n girltwin boys

HUBBY & ME       CHANDLER,MADSION,CARSON & COLTON

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
fairymom2316
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM

LOL!! That's funny!!

Ft.Hood 11.05.09*May they Rest in Peace*

Join us on The Preschool Group! Preschool Group Mod

momma_bear1
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I think it is great you are teaching him all of this information! We do the same thing with our 3 year old and have since he was 2. Very cute he thinks your name is Babe :)

IT'S FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!
I am a Christian I love my husband I am the Momma to a wonderful little boy I love to travel My Dad is my hero I kissed several frogs before God sent me my prince I love to travel I love to sing I love to read I am outspoken I believe everybody is somebody's hero I love chocolate I believe life is what you make of it so you better make it good I AM BLESSED!

EddiesMommy712
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:36 PM

LOL! That is too cute! My son is only 20 months, so he doesn't know that sutff yet, but it reminded me of this weekend.  He was trying to get my attention and he was yelling, "Hey! Hey! Hey!  Honey!!"  Which completely caught us off guard because we don't call each other honey, we call each other babe or my love.  It was just really funny.  I think maybe one of the ladies at daycare may say it.

My life, my world...my everything.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)