Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is abortion to you?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM
  • 298 Replies

So I was up all night thinking about this and just had to ask. I am sure I will get bashed for this but oh well I really don't care. I have seen allot of posts on here talking about all the abortion protesters and how they are saying its murder.. There are many moms on here who don't agree.. Well what do you call it then? Taking the life of another human by any means sure does sound like murder to me! If someone took your newborn and killed them isn't that murder? Yet if it was just a few short weeks earlier and you say its ok then its whatever? Makes no sense to me how people can say "Its the mothers choice "...UMMM...WHAT ABOUT THE BABYS CHOICE??  I'm sure that baby didn't pop his head out one day and say "Hey mom I know you don't want me or love me so can you just kill me now?"  If you are not financially or mentally ready to have a baby don't have sex! Sure you are having fun with your man or whatever but its obvious all these women never think about the consequences of there actions.. Now if a woman gets raped its different. Its definitely not her fault, but why punish the baby for it? There are so many women who want baby's and cant have them, but have to go to all these different countries to adopt. Why cant the "mother" stop and think about her unborn child for a second and give them up for adoption; give them a wonderful parent who will love and take care of them instead of killing them?  I don't see how it is hard to give your baby up for adoption yet its obviously not that hard to let someone take there life..

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovinlife6
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:11 PM

I completely agree and pray for all the aborted babies daily!  

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:12 PM

if you dont agree with it, dont have one, pretty simple.  

AquarianPath
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:13 PM

eegads...........I could barely understand what you posted!!!! Try English 101  

supermomofgirls
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I so agree with you and the video was so touching. Abortion in my opinion is murder. I have a baby right now who was born at 25 weeks fighting to live and he is very much loved and wanted. I think some women need to be in the shoes of a mother who has baby in the NICU. Those are babies who are wanted and loved and who do pass away. Thankfully  my son is doing better.

Kays_Mama06
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM

Quoting faerie75:

if you dont agree with it, dont have one, pretty simple.  

Agreed.

chotovec82
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. People can sugar coat it and try to get around that fact, but the point is still valid. All scientific evidence says it's murder too. People are in denial.

calcalmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I agree! I understood it all and the woman who couldn't needs reading lessons...haha!

mommyoftwo103
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM

Very well said.

Quoting chotovec82:

Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. People can sugar coat it and try to get around that fact, but the point is still valid. All scientific evidence says it's murder too. People are in denial.

rayzensun
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM

they have a psychic connection and the baby let's them know to send them back up.....

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
marmie41
by Silver Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Why would someone choose to stay up all night to "think about" a woman's right to choose.   I would rather be sleeping.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)