Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just let me have my coffee DAMN

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM
  • 15 Replies

all i ask is that my kids give me 5-10 min to enjoy my cup of coffee but noooooooooooooooo every 3 seconds " momma momma momma momma momma momma" 

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AquarianPath
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:17 PM

Oh how true this is!!!

Photobucket

I_never_regret

haha right! Cept i dont drink coffe.. but give me a min's peice to pee! lol

mommyoftwo103

lol same over here!! I end up drinking my coffee when they are napping... 2'o clock!

MommyAnnaBanana
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:18 PM

I make it a point to get up before the kids so I can have a cup of coffee and read my paper in peace.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket  Photobucket

alwaysyoung
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM

I get up about 20 min. early so I can have coffee before anyone gets up.

easternwamom
by Bronze Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:19 PM

It's funny how you wait sooooo long for your babies to say momma and then after a while you wish you can get a few moments of not hearing it. LOL

sahm_of_rj
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:20 PM

Quoting MommyAnnaBanana:

I make it a point to get up before the kids so I can have a cup of coffee and read my paper in peace.

May I ask what your secret is?!  lol DS is only 11 months old and his room is far from mine, but I swear there is something in him that just KNOWS when I wake up and he is almost always up within 15 minutes! Even if I don't come out of my room!

willswifey
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:21 PM

I know what you mean, I do it to myself though, I guess I could get up earlier than them but I never do.. they are 9 months and 2 years so I wake up when they do and usually they wake up at the exact same time (different rooms and everything) and then its a good 30 minutes before I sit down between changing diapers, making bottles, making breakfast, OMG. lol I HATE MORNINGS!

NavyWifey122305
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:23 PM

lol i tired the whole getting up before them, but my right knee grinds wen i go up and down stairs ( very loudly) and my son waits to hear my knee LMAO and the first step downt he stairs he's at his door saying " momma i hear you i awake !"  and the first thing out of my mouth is " DAMN IT !!!"    but have a nother knee surgery coming up soon and the grinding should end ( i hope - that way i may be able to be sneaky)

big smile miniI love editing photos ! If you would like one done send me a PM big smile mini

CullenLover
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM

LOL< i hear ya im still on my 1st thermos cup b/c i keep getting ma this ma that, *sigh*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)