Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sesame Street

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM
  • 6 Replies

In honor of the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street I am curious who is your favorite character both now and when you were a kid. Who is your kids' favorite?

When I was little I loved Snuffy the Count and Oscar now though I still love them I am also very partial to Abby Cadaby she's adorable!

My little girl loves elmo

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MNLETLE
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:26 PM

I didn't watch it as a kid. I always watched Amelia's Castle. My DD likes Elmo though. She doesn't watch it avidly, but Elmo is by far her most favorite.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

amybeth421
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:28 PM

When I was little my favorite were the Tweedle bugs.  They were not on very much though.  Now I would have to say Big Bird.  that is my sons favorite.

MommytoKenzie08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

I never really got into Sesame Street, but I think Elmo is adorable.

MommytoKenzie08
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

Omg. I loved Amelia's Castle!

Quoting MNLETLE:

I didn't watch it as a kid. I always watched Amelia's Castle. My DD likes Elmo though. She doesn't watch it avidly, but Elmo is by far her most favorite.

jusjream
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:33 PM

I've always liked Oscar the Grouch, my oldest likes Elmo and Grover, and my youngest LOVES LOVES LOVES Elmo

TO VIEW OR ORDER CUTE NAME PLAQUES, BOW HOLDERS AND OTHER ROOM DECOR FOR YOUR LITTLE ONE, PLEASE VISIT WWW.BRITSBRATZ.ETSY.COM

mom2thebestkid
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Snuffy was always my fav. my so loved Sesame Street when he was younger. His fav was Elmo hands down.

Terika, mommy to Darren!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)