Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PMS?? Whats it like for you? I think I have PMDD!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM
  • 6 Replies

I am premenstrual.

I want to cry at every little stupid thing.

I keep myself up at night worrying about the kids, bills, money, laundry, the horses, every decision I have made in the last 6 months and weather or not they were all huge mistakes. 

I cant stand for people to come over. Or stand to close to me. Or touch me. Or talk too much. Or be too loud.

I want junk food. And health food. I just want to snack a LOT. Yet, there is nothing in the house I want to eat.

I don't want to leave the house, or get dressed, get out of bed.

I snap at my husband. Everything gets on my nerves.

Thats just a little to name a few. Is this PMS for everyone? Or is something wrong with me?

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
willswifey
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM

I can't speak for everybody, but that's what it's like for me! It sucks right?

luv2wahm
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:34 PM

Over the past couple of years...a few days before my period starts I feel like I am getting the flu. My body aches, I am tired, I get a slight fever, and I just want to be left alone...I hate it...I can't wait until I no longer have to deal with periods..

Team Santa~

Who I am as a mom can not be expressed in a paragraph. It is expressed by who my children will become.

mommy2_2008
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Quoting willswifey:

I can't speak for everybody, but that's what it's like for me! It sucks right?

This is how i am as well. A long with SEVERE cramping to the point that im vomiting, severe headaches and hate everyone/everything. I hate it.

And then i have the days where i just am like that without bleeding or anything. Stuck in depression mode. :(

Pinkmankie
by Kelly on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Oh my goodness! I thought I was the only one who got that way! I have your exact same symptoms along with some gastrointestinal issues.  My body goes haywire right before my period. This has only started within the past couple of month.  Once my period starts, Im fine.

Quoting luv2wahm:

Over the past couple of years...a few days before my period starts I feel like I am getting the flu. My body aches, I am tired, I get a slight fever, and I just want to be left alone...I hate it...I can't wait until I no longer have to deal with periods..

WildKat
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:42 PM

I get the same way, but it's more during and after my period than before for some reason.  I get insomnia, and then from lack of sleep I get very negative and paranoid - almost delusionally so.  I don't know if it's normal or not, but I'm hoping DH will get a vasectomy, so I can get my Mirena out and rule that out...   I know it's hormones but with the Mirena interfering I have no idea what's "normal" - if that makes any sense.

Peace,

Kat

Arlyah
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:43 PM

I get cramping and little bloated. I don't really get the whole moody/eating thing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)