Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do these pants make my butt look big?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM
  • 11 Replies

The classic question all men answer NO to no matter what. And why is that?

Do you want your DH/SO to be honest or just sugar coat what he says?

Everyone says they want honesty but in reality no one really does 100%. No one wants to hear something negative.

When telling you things and your Man is honest, do you get mad at him if it hurts your feelings? If so, thats no very fair especially if you asked for an honest opinion.

People who do that can expect a less honest, even untruthful or patronizing answer later when asked something possibly controversial.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
YoungMommy182
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:49 PM

My husband always tells me the truth. he hates when i buy the pants tht come naturally faded. but i always ignore him

imechard
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 12:50 PM

I don't ask those kind of questions. I am honest with people and expect others to do that for me. SO if I don't want the answer, I won't ask

Rebeccaroe
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:02 PM

my husband tells me the truth if i don't look good in something he's the one who would know.  He don't want me to look like a fool so if i want honesty i do ask him sometimes i still wear it but oh well, never get mad at him for telling me something don't fit right.

WifeyC
by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:04 PM

Actually, if I ask him then yes he better tell me the truth 100% of the time.  Why bother asking if you only want him to lie to you??

Quoting MariaABC:

Everyone says they want honesty but in reality no one really does 100%. No one wants to hear something negative..

Humboldt0608
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:05 PM

Hubby is honest with me if I ask. No, I don't get upset if he gives me his honest opinion.

HeatherMae55
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:05 PM

What's wrong with having a big butt?  I've been working hard to make mine bigger cause I'd like for it to be big..

Anyway, nah, my man doesn't sugar coat anything and I'm glad.  I know when I look awful so I don't ask then.. lol!

lesssecureABVHicon.png less secure ABVH icon image by DecrainkhopesavedABVHicon.png hope saved ABVH icon image by DecrainkbeginfeelgrumpyABVHicon.png begin feel grumpy ABVH icon image by Decraink

jazzy020106
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM

When I ask my DF that.. im usually looking for the TRUTH! No I dont get mad at him if he answers yes.. I simply change! lol..

Sometimes I feel like when people ask that.. They are usualy fishing for compliments. But not always.

SunshineSmiles
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:06 PM

i dont ask that question, mostly because i dont care. lol.

but i do ask him "how does this look?" he is brutally honest with me, i love it!

Tea4Tas
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:07 PM

I have a real honey of an SO (older men really ARE wiser) he would say that

1) they look great or

2) He really liked another pair I owned better.

Not a chance in hell he would ever answer that question dishonestly-or honestly!

halosmommy
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:09 PM

my SO hardly ever tells me 100% truth unless its about my ass. He loves my ass. lol. But if he wont tell me if i look fat or ugly in something my brother, brothers gf or my mom will. Then i slap him for lying:) hehe

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)