Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do your toddler's/babies eat mommies?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM
  • 12 Replies

My son must be the pickiest child on the planet..I have such a hard time getting him to eat certain things. One day he likes something and the next day he does not want a thing to do with it. I really need ideas..please tell me what your kids eat for breakfast,lunch, and dinner. The other day I made him a tilapia filet with mexican rice and he ate it...I was shocked. But it always seems as if I am running out of ideas on what to feed him that he will eat. Please give me some suggestions..what you feed your kids. Thanks

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM

Bump :-)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:36 PM

my kids love cut up fruit more than anything :)

headeraspergerwomanmetteksten-1.gif picture by rayzensun
by Kerrie on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:37 PM

sorry my dd eats what ever is out in front of her. i'm glad she is not picky

Saints are bowl bound baby

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM

chicken, steak, fruit, mac and cheese, fries, rice, hot dogs, lunch meat, tacos, roast are the only things my son eats. He gags so bad when he eats veggies, so I have given up on that haha. 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Ugh, my almost 4 year old is super picky too, heres a list of what she will eat: cheese, trix yogurt,ketchup sandwiches(with scliced cheese on it),mac and cheese or pasta with ketchup on it, peanutbutter sandwich(no jelly), apples...i think thats about it. My almost one year old though, will eat anything, thankfully.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:44 PM

My dd loves all fruit! I cut it in cubes if possible. She likes deli ham alot but I use it only once a week or we are in a rush. She loves to eat ravioli. I just buy the kind in the store. I think It where  the biscuits are at. I try buy the kind with vegs inside. She love to eat frozen veggies. I don't heat them up since she is teething. She likes to eat apple sauce I buy the kind that has no sugar and no fake sugar. Frozen blueberries and raspberries. Baby yogurt and a bunch more. I just try stuff out and mix it up. She likes to eat mac and cheese I sneak baby food veggies in it and it not boxed stuff I home made. Just trial and error I guess. But she is still young and doesn't really demand certain foods yet.

Edit! She likes eggs, cottage cheese with fruit spread ,toast , quesadillas, beans and waffles 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM

I will give u some examples but i don't know how much help I will be b/c my 2 yr old DD will eat pretty much anything but carrots!

fruit cups

chicken nuggets

fish sticks

mac n cheese

cottage cheese

hot dogs cut up with ketchup

steamed brocilli and cauliflower

green beans

corn on the cob or out of the can

chicken pot pie

sandwich (except peanut butter and jelly) so ham or turkey with cheese

string cheese

scrambled eggs and toast

french toast

cereal and milk

ok really i could go on b/c the child will pretty much eat anything!

by Platinum Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM

DD eats everything.. she must TRY a food before she can say I don't like it..

Her favs are yogurt, mac n cheese, hot dogs, chicken, corn, rice, mixed veggies, green beans, bananas, strawberries (I make her a fruit and cheese plate), cereal, fries,

If she won't eat something I can add a little ranch dressing and she goes head first

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:50 PM

i think my son trumps yours on the pickiness..he eats chicken fries (not nuggets or any other kind EVER)  fries and tater i tried to get him to eat anything else..i made him french toast with a little bit of syrup to dip it in, apple sauce, cereal with milk, oatmeal bites and i even tried to get him to eat CHOCOLATE PUDDING just so hed taste something different....wouldnt take a bit of any of it..didnt even wanna look at it..the kid is nutts...he ate dry cherios..and nothing else.. 

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM

My son is two he eats for breakfast any of these things:

fruit, scrambled or fried egg, toast, pancakes, wafffles, otmeal with raisins or bananas in it, umm lets see, nutrigrain bars, ummm... cereal, and more um bagel cream cheese

lunch, macncheese chicken nuggets, pbj, salad with turkey, hamn cheese sandwiches,  all with veggies,

and dinner he eats what the family eats

thats all i cN THINK of for now i gtg take my youngest to the docs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)