Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A Big Boost to DH-MY DH CAN COOK!!!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:30 PM
  • 1 Replies

My dh can cook.  I love it when he cooks because he is awesome.  I think I keep my weight on because he can really honestly cook.  My dh made Garlic Herbed Chicken tonight along with homeade mac & cheese.  One time he made garlic butter corn on the grill.  I can cook, but I have to admit he's the better cook in the family.  I luv it when he makes stuffed pork chops too.  I can make Lasagna and chicken casserole, and pepper steak.  He has a plan this coming weekend to make ribeye steaks.  My oldest son is a very picky eater and his tastes are "high end".  My ds is really picky when eating he loves shrimp and after all the chicken errors I made my ds tonight ate the crap out of daddy's chicken.  We have to add alot of flavor and herbs and our ds will eat like crazy.  Instead of the boxed mac & cheese ds loves daddy's mac & cheese.  While I was pregnant he came up with brownies, but made a peanut butter glaze to go on top of brownies.  I love it when he cooks lol!!!

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
luckypenny720
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:53 PM

OH YEA my hubby can bake his butt off... cook uuuhhh not so much but that is ok since he spoils me with PB fudge brownies when ever I ask! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)