Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how soon is to soon

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  • 7 Replies

sorry i had to change the title cause i wasn't getting any replies or visits

when should i be able to take a pregnancy test and it be accurate. i think i might be but i am not sure. i am what i consider a 3 to 4 days late but i still i can't be sure. my periods have been messed up since i got off BC 2 years ago. but usually i start between day 27 to day 30, today is day 30. usually it starts around day 27 or 28. i have some symptom but then again i can't be sure because my hormones have been messed up since i got off BC. i have had some of the same symptoms in the past and have not be pregnant. i have been experiencing hot flashes, dizzy spells, headaches, and fatigue. my boobs have been a little sore but that could be because i am fixing to start.

i have never found out i was pregnant by the pregnancy test i have always went to the doc to find out.

oh yea one more thing sorry if tmi, but i have been noticing a discharge, clear on my panties i noticed it yesterday. and the symptom i have been experiencing started Thursday which would have been day 27.

so can any of you ladies please help me. i got the test i just don't know when to take it. i only got one so i want to make sure i take it around the right time because you know them test are expensive.

thanks ladies

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
confused-mom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:09 PM

bump

confused-mom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:38 PM

bump

canegirl0700
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:39 PM

I always took mine a week after my missed period, and in the morning. Hope that helps and good luck!!

highbridgemom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM

If you should have started by now, then it should be fine to take now.  It should say on the box how early it works. 

You will get the most accurate results if you test first thing in the morning. But you dont HAVE to.

Cecilias_mommy
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM

so u have a clear discharge? no coloration to it???? id say go get a test u can get $1 ones at dollar general, ur local dollar store, or like family dollar, they are pretty accurate

having a baby

avi_nevaeh_mama
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Take one today. If it comes up negative and you still don't start then take another one in a few days. With my son I was five days late before I got a BFP. With my daughter I was three days early. (With this one we weren't even trying and I didn't have a period from breastfeeding my DD so I didn't find out until 6 weeks along. lol)Each pregnancy is different.

confused-mom
by on Nov. 10, 2009 at 1:50 PM

yea it is clear no coloration at all. do i need to take the test first thing in the morning??? i know it says on the test box it can be taken any time of the day but i have heard that it is more accurate in the morning.

Quoting Cecilias_mommy:

so u have a clear discharge? no coloration to it???? id say go get a test u can get $1 ones at dollar general, ur local dollar store, or like family dollar, they are pretty accurate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)