Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what is this!?

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

i searched craigslist for sit and stand strollers to see if anyone is selling them....and i came across this listing...can anyone tell me what it is....besides a stroller..lol the picture isnt very clear -- i even tried to google it to see it i could see what it was and i didnt find anything

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/bab/1426769339.html

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

Join us in the Pregnancy Group     K.A.C.87, Pregnancy Group Mod

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
_MommaB_
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:56 PM

see how there is a third small black wheel if you follow that up there are 2 grey steps/stands i think thats where you sit or stand. and it looks like you can take that off as well

combingtattoobaby girl-Isaiah-Briana-and-Eliana-

CafeMom Tickers

KT9105
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:57 PM

according to the description it's a stroller with with an attachment for another child to sit or stand on behind it.

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:59 PM

lol well i see that, but im not sure if it would be a good thing to do with my 2yr old, or just go with the normal sit and stand strollers....or even possibly just buy an attachment for my stroller now, cuz it looks like thats all it is

Quoting KT9105:

according to the description it's a stroller with with an attachment for another child to sit or stand on behind it.

I am a 21 year old Wisconsin mama to my precious daughter, Eliahna Maree, loving fiance to lee, pregnant with our little boy!! (1.26.10) Bryant Allyn. (trying to have successful VBAC), Disposible diapering, ERFing, breastfeeding, NON-CIO, Vaxing mommy turned to NON-VAXing!

visit our family

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:04 PM

bump

visit our family

K.a.C.87
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 2:22 PM

Quoting K.a.C.87:

bump

visit our family

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)