Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did your kids

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM
  • 6 Replies

Learn to take off their own clothes? DD is thirteen months and has managed to get both pants and shirt off... so she is running around in a diaper....

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM
armywifenmommie
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:15 PM

around the same age..my son is 18 months had has learned to take off his diaper and put his clothes and shoes on 

Willowjade
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:18 PM

At least it is only his clothes at this point.  Wait until they start pulling the diaper off.  My daughter is 2 1/2 and everytime she goes in to potty she comes out naked from the waist down.  She KNOWS how to pull her panties and pants up, but she thinks it is funny and come running out of the bathroom laughing.

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:32 PM

She's been able to get the diaper off for a while... she normally leaves it alone though but I've not been able to keep a shirt and pants on her today

Quoting Willowjade:

At least it is only his clothes at this point.  Wait until they start pulling the diaper off.  My daughter is 2 1/2 and everytime she goes in to potty she comes out naked from the waist down.  She KNOWS how to pull her panties and pants up, but she thinks it is funny and come running out of the bathroom laughing.

butterflyblu
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:27 PM

My son is almost 2 and he can take off his socks and shoes.  That's all he really tries to take off.  It's a challenge just to get his diaper, pants and shirt on.  He thinks it's a game and runs away.

armywifenmom09
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:32 PM

There really isn't much point putting shoes and socks on DD...

Quoting butterflyblu:

My son is almost 2 and he can take off his socks and shoes.  That's all he really tries to take off.  It's a challenge just to get his diaper, pants and shirt on.  He thinks it's a game and runs away.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)