Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's one of those days...

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM
  • 10 Replies

when I feel .....

Being a SAHM and part time nursing student is just too much. I have 3 kids ages 5 and under and a 8 year old stepson here part time. So basically that means 3 full time mess makers and one part time cleaner isnt cutting it, which has been the case lately..I get to start going full time next fall to finish my clinicals.There is no family around to help us. I talk to kids all day and have 2 local friends. Man ole man what has happened to my social life. I'll go ahead and post this and noone will respond, but the small chance you do feel free to add your gripes or whatever you want.

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ganfield_c
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM

my sister just graduated nursing school and OMG i dont know how anyone can do it. i give u big time credit for going. she NEVER had time for anything, and never had help from her DH. with two kids who where 5 and 8.

happy halloween

abstractmommy
by Ruby Member on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:52 PM

At least you're working towards something. I'm going back to school next fall, and looking forward to it. I don't think I could cut it as a completely SAHM, I crave adult interaction besides DH, and even when you do have friends with kids it seems like all you end up talking about is kids and what they did.

CafeMom Tickers
Mickiamommyof4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM

Quoting ganfield_c:

my sister just graduated nursing school and OMG i dont know how anyone can do it. i give u big time credit for going. she NEVER had time for anything, and never had help from her DH. with two kids who where 5 and 8.

Thank you

LadyJaysMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM

wow props to YOU!! thats great to hear even tho its not as easy as it sounds. u will be very very proud of urself when it is all said and done and ur making that money! dont give up ever...u will eventually look back and be very happy u did what u did and u will prolly still be sitting there saying WOW how did i do it...which will make it all the more worth while

Mickiamommyof4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:56 PM

Haha I know what you mean, talking to my DH is like talking to an inanimate object half the time lol

Quoting abstractmommy:

At least you're working towards something. I'm going back to school next fall, and looking forward to it. I don't think I could cut it as a completely SAHM, I crave adult interaction besides DH, and even when you do have friends with kids it seems like all you end up talking about is kids and what they did.

Mickiamommyof4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:58 PM

thanks for the kind words

Quoting LadyJaysMom:

wow props to YOU!! thats great to hear even tho its not as easy as it sounds. u will be very very proud of urself when it is all said and done and ur making that money! dont give up ever...u will eventually look back and be very happy u did what u did and u will prolly still be sitting there saying WOW how did i do it...which will make it all the more worth while

LadyJaysMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:01 PM

no problem. to be honest i really dont have a clue how ur even going to school for such a challenging subject with 3 KIDS running around! thats like 3 full time jobs and then school on top of that. U must cram studying in and if ur passing that must mean u got a good head on ur shoulders and its soo good to hear ur kids have a wonderful mom doing something with her life to provide for them. i only have 1 DD and when her half brother comes over i feel like im gonna lose my mind...now if i were in school on top of that i prolly would lose it for sure hehe. good luck sweetie keep pushing for what u want in life.

Mickiamommyof4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:29 PM

Yes I average B's the nursing program requires that you at least pass with a C, a C- doesnt cut it. I feel like I have to go go go, but eventually I'll be done right? LOL

Quoting LadyJaysMom:

no problem. to be honest i really dont have a clue how ur even going to school for such a challenging subject with 3 KIDS running around! thats like 3 full time jobs and then school on top of that. U must cram studying in and if ur passing that must mean u got a good head on ur shoulders and its soo good to hear ur kids have a wonderful mom doing something with her life to provide for them. i only have 1 DD and when her half brother comes over i feel like im gonna lose my mind...now if i were in school on top of that i prolly would lose it for sure hehe. good luck sweetie keep pushing for what u want in life.

Mickiamommyof4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:31 PM

oh and  can I pinch your DD's cheeks? LOL SOOO just kidding..she's adorable!

Quoting LadyJaysMom:

LadyJaysMom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:33 PM

hahha aww thank u!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)