Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ahhh Relieve Finally....never did think kicking some one to the curb would feel so nice

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM
  • 9 Replies

So my SO's mother got married and moved far off leaving us the house and "granny" to take care of. Right before she moved off....she allowed one of her friends to move in with us..since she was a CNA and could take care of granny also the woman had no place to go since her boyfriend had stole all this money from her blah blah.

A couple of days sfter the woman moved in...Granny's morphine patches went missing.(the woman who moved in I forgot to mention is a pill popper whore).

So did a bunch of checks.

So did my perfume...the woman never took a shower but she would soak her self in my perfume.(had it been my paris hilton...I'd would have went ape shit)

She was suppost to be there to take care of Granny..but the woman would leave for days ...saying she was going to the store... she ran off with $20 dollars from us after pulling the "store"thing..didnt come back for 2 days. and acted like every thing was ok.

She tried getting money from us to buy her some pain pills...

She's smoke up all of our cigerettes despite the fact she had her own.

She even opened my mom's bday present and left it on the floor.

But the straw that broke the camel's back was..when she left her bloody tampons all over the bathroom and my son put one in his mouth!

(the woman has herpes!!)

My SO cussed her like a dog and now she is gone.

yay.

Don't let the cute looks fool you <3

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
linnet4
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:54 PM

ewwww gross.

Lilypie Baby Ticker

preggers17
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM

then she acted like it was no big deal.

Terri705
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:55 PM

eww gross....gah i would have literally physically removed her...gladly...thats just *pukes in my mouth* yuck! glad ya'll got her out!

momto3girls0620
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:57 PM

holy shit that's gross! i think she would have been gone long ago if it was me

goodnightmama
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 3:59 PM

throwing upI am so sorry that happened I hope your son is ok after that. Good for you for kicking her out though.

Brandi wife to John

Mother to Joshua, Aurora, Jacob, And 3 Angel Babies

marshsmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:02 PM

You and your hubby have way more patience than me.  If it were me she would have been gone after the morphine patches, and I'd still have my cologne and $20.

shyysmom
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:14 PM

i hope your joking

Swtmama62205
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 4:22 PM

you should have seen my face when i read that...that is so nasty 

preggers17
by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 5:24 PM

I wish I was joking....

awhile ago the investogators came looking for her..she had filed a report on her boyfreind for beating up her car..a couple of days ago..he was with her the next day..hmm.

appartnely she put down her occupation as taking care of granny...

pshaw..how can you take care of someone when your never here or high off of pain killers?

we were gonna kick her out months earlier..but SO's mother didnt let us...told it to let it slide with the patches and the $10

so we didnt care what "Mama" said this time...we threw the girl out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)